-game-

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hmm maybe I should make a male. SO many females :eek:
I'll do that tomorrow i think :s no I cant I'm affraid I have to work from 9-20 and then I go to the cinema's around 21.30 but my friend will arrive at 20.30 so D: yeah no time there byt the time I get out of the cinema's it WILL be the next day >.<" I'm gonna watch Hpand the deadly hallows part one AND two in the cinema's tomorrow 8D yaay~~
I'll do it the day afer tomorrow >.<"

I'm probably going to join......... But then again I might not, I've joined to many and I'm probably going to die from it all. >_________> If I do I'll try to have a chara done soon-ish. :3

I may work on this over a few days, I should have spare time every now and then for the rest of the week. Probably just keep editing this post with what I think of.

° ●Name: Ozymandias King King (a.k.a. Howard Quincy Jones). Prefers at least his full first name but doesn't mind Ozzy among friends or O.K. by people with a death wish.
° ●Gender: Male (No trap)
° ●Age: 23

° ●Appearance: Tall caucasian male, untanned skin and brown eyes. Black hair, slightly long but less than shoulder length; neatly parted bangs and tied in the back. Wears a black suit, unfitted and wrinkled, not fully buttoned but not to the extent of looking careless or unclean. Shoes are also black dress shoes, unshined and slightly dirty. Wears glasses and can be seen smoking a cigarette when allowed.
° ●Symbol: The Jones family signet ring (made of solid gold).
° ●Background: Ozymandias is the eldest son of the Jones family, old money who hold positions in politics as well as leading criminal organizations. Although not the richest or most famous, their network of connections is second to none and a little blackmail can go a long way when done right.

Although he could have learned the detailed nuances of the "family business" Ozzy, then Howard, felt inclined to establish something of his own first. His parents were supportive, knowing that such an experience could increase his contacts and wealth and he would know better than to return with only a list of failures.

Living with a different name was his own idea, to avoid causing bias should he try to deal with certain circles, and he actually had it legally changed before leaving. His choice was based on a poem refering to "Ozymandias, King of Kings" and is a reminder that he must build his success to last. Currently he has made a small name for himself on the street and lives in mild luxury contentedly. He remains on good terms with his parents and reports to them any significant events but never asks for any support and only explains afterward so they cannot help him without his permission.
° ●Personality: The simplest description of Ozzy would be be the single word arrogant. Although he is also loyal, persistent, and cautious, he does believe in his own greatness very devoutly. That's not to say he cannot accept someone being better than himself, but he refuses to admit so without evidence and firmly maintains that "I could do better, but I am too busy to practice that."
° ●Agenda: Ozzy heard of the game through his various unsavory contacts, some made himself and some he knew from before. His immediate response was "I can win that" and "It would be a worthy accomplishment," before moving on to thinking about the inherent reward and the potential influence that would come from being a champion. Of course, he had no difficulty getting involved. (note that he would not mention the game to his parents without dire need.)

° ●Skills: Ozzy is, as mentioned before, rich and well connected in both the government and the criminal organizations, although less so on all counts than his parents. Additionally, he is well educated in deception and strategy with real experience to back it up. To a lesser extent, he has also been trained in various forms of armed and unarmed combat and is in excellent shape, if not necessarily beyond normal.
° ●Talents: Alongside his practical education, Ozzy also recieved a strong traditional education of arts and sciences, including Math, music, history, literature, art, and other subjects. The level of general education is about equivalent to graduating an average liberal arts college with honors, even though that was not the focus of his training. He retains a great deal of the knowledge and can play several instruments, but such things are rarely necessary outside of pleasantries with other high-class individuals.
° ●Power: Ozymandias possesses the power to control temperatures, both hot and cold. Changing temperatures directly takes a lot of energy, but just moving heat is more manageable and easier to control.

° ●Theme: <Optional, Song that relates to your character>
° ●Creator: Kamil
° ●Player: <Something either me or Andre will ad after I handed out who plays who. This will be done by random.>

Xiga

Nice to have you EnemyRaidz.

I am glad to announce that this roleplay now have 12 players! O3o Amazing~ I hope you all will have a great time in this roleplay

Andre Valias

Salamander with weird Tatoos. D:
Finished Mayren's background and now I believe she's officially finished. o.o
I hope I didn't overdo it with so much miscellaneous infomation. o-o

Also: Now sitting tight and waiting patiently for anything that might come my way. ^.^

Andre Valias

Salamander with weird Tatoos. D:
[MENTION=40]Kamil[/MENTION]:
Xiga "SHOULD'VE" put that under "Participants"... It bewilders me as to why she didn't. o.o
But yeah, it is supposed to be under Participants, not NPCs. Thanks for raising the matter. o-o

Xiga

Ah. I see what you mean. Well the user names was just to call you here, it was an @ Spree. Under participants I will post the characters ofplayers participating, and then a list of who participates. Because all of the @'ts may not join.

The npc characters will be put under NPC.

WIP

° ●Name: Isaiah Walker – Traze or T.Rex
° ●Gender: Male
° ●Age: 25

° ●Appearance:

° ●Background: Traze was born in the Lost Districts, any are writhe with suffering and hardship. Constantly different organizations fought for complete control of the area killing tens of thousands in all-out war. Amidst this urban warfare Traze was born and raised. His parents were Caribbean descendants who fled the islands for a safer existence upon the mainland. Unfortunately his family was swindled and instead of being sent to a relatively safe district they were left in an utter war zone. At the age of 7 Traze watched as his parents were murdered by criminal underlings. However as the murderers turned their sites to Traze as a reflex his body reacted on its own. As they crept down the hallway in his direction he stumbled backwards and fell through the wall, much to his shock as well as his would be captors. Traze had indecently activated an inter-dimensional portal on instinct alone.
The portal took him to a different time and dimension, one more frightening than his original. There the world was even more stripped down, and strange alien machines had all but destroyed humanity. There he was taken in as a child by a human resistance group. For many years he trained and fought the losing war against this alien force. With time he all but forgot his original dimension fighting with all he had to protect this new one. Now 18 he fell in love with a female commander named Solara. He two cared for each other deeply and as Traze rose in the ranks they worked together as a flawless team. Eventually the resistance was on the verge of finally being crushed and this version of the world lost to humanity. It came down to just the two of them, Traze had never been able to open a portal since he arrived but suddenly felt the same sensation as if he could. He quickly resigned himself to death and attempted to push Solara through the portal that began to appear. Solara though loved Traze too deeply to accept this fate, reversing the situation she forcibly kicked him through the portal and distracted the alien enemies. Once partially in the portal it was impossible to fight against it’s force and he was sucked back into the dimension he was born in.
Traze tried for a few years to increase his power and gain control of the ability to make portals and go back, all to no avail. Despite joining multiple mercenary and rebel groups, eventually he met a wise scientist who explained two important things to him; the first the portals only forward to other dimensions as his existence in them doesn’t belong making it impossible with his power to save Solara, the other thing was about a game that could possibly grant him greater powers, powers that may let him travel back and gain the only consolation prize he could imagine, Revenge. To that end Traze vowed to become powerful by any means.
° ●Personality: Overall he his cunning, able to think on his feet no matter the situation, and maintain a strange calmness. Having fought in a strange dimension most his life, against creatures that don’t currently exist in the minds of those around him, he is always an outsider even if he blends in. Often he is perceived as crass and rude and in many ways he is. Traze doesn’t actually trust anyone, and having seen a different version of the world his view on people as a whole is slightly skewed. To him this world lacks the unity he remembered in the one he visited. In his eyes humanity needs great hardships and cataclysms to stay on track and lastly the people of this current world are undeserving of their existence by comparison.
° ●Agenda: Traze wants desperately to return to the other dimension he visited and if at all possible stop the attack by the alien force there as a whole. Outside of that one goal everything and everyone seem meaningless. His heart is all but closed and his view of life jaded by a deep loss that continues to haunt him.

° ●Skills: Firearms are like second nature to him, and his skill with martial arts can be called inspiring. Though not extremely skilled with long swords or katana, he is extremely skill with small blades and daggers.
° ●Talents: Thanks to his life in the other dimension he has gained impeccable night vision, as well as perception of his surroundings. Without actually seeing he can easily sense enemies and their intent by focusing his senses.
° ●Power: Control over electricity and communication with most electronics. Traze recently learned that he can hack machines by a sort of telepathy. Also he is able to charge his limbs with electrify to extra damage to his hits.

° ●Theme: [YOUTUBE]ks0P1u6-OUY[/YOUTUBE]
° ●Symbol
° ●Creator: EnemyRaidz
° ●Player: <Something either me or Andre will ad after I handed out who plays who. This will be done by random.>

Supremacy Kills

Angel of Death and Cake
Unfinished CS

° ●Name: Jason "Nightblade" Nero

° ●Gender: Male

° ●Age: 19

° ●Appearance:
Jason has jet-black hair and slate-grey eyes. He wears a black T-Shirt with silver markings all over it. He wears black jeans and black shoes. Over his shirt he wears a hooded grey and black jacket. Around his neck is a neckchain with a locket hanging off it with a photo of his sister in it.

° ●Background: Jason's past is brighter than what it seems. But the line, "Once upon a time..." is the only line Jason seems to use when he speaks of his story. For once upon a time, Jason was born like any other child. In a family that lived in the modern world of the Ionic Era, a world that seemed like a daydream of the past millenia. But Jason was not alone. Two years after his birth, a blessing in the form of a younger sister was born, and Jason looked over her the same as he always has. A companion to love and are for.

As Jason grew older, he grew up with the knowledge of a special trait he had. He always knew what people were intending, even before they themselves knew so. In this, Jason was always able to take care of his younger sister before people could even "think" to hurt her or Jason. He never knew himself what his 6th Sense was at the time, but he was thankful to "a higher power" that he had it. He thanked "God" for his gift that had helped him take care of him and his sister.

The years went by, Jason turned out to be cheerful and a bright, outgoing and charming kid. It wasn't to say that his school years were so perfect for him, and a couple of suspensions and plenty of detentions testify as such, but Jason see them as well deserved. As long as his sister was safe, he cared less about his own troubles. Time continued to go by, and finally as so it would be, Jason left school early, and when his sister finally finished school, the two set out to find their own path.

But it wasn't to be so. One day, Jason had to leave the house for the time being, and for that one hour he left his sister at home with their parents. In that same hour, Jason had managed to do what he never would have done if he had known. He had managed to forsake her sister to the cruel claws of the world. Afte that single hour, Jason had returned, only to find that there were agents of the government tearing apart his home. Jason ran inside and found his parents on the ground dead.

Suddenly, he saw it. Jason saw his sister being dragged away by the mysterious agents. That one last tear-stained face of fear and fright that Jason saw before his sister disappeared into the back of the vehicle, would haunt Jason forever. Jason didn't know how long he sat in what was left of his home, shattered and broken, the nightmarish vision of his sister's scared face before being shrouded by a black sack and dragged away replaying like a horror clip on loop in his mind. But for a long time Jason cried at the memory of that time.

But one day, he suddenly reformed. Jason suddenly... Changed. He seemed calm and collected again, but he was different. No longer was he bright with a cheerful smile on his face and a tone of laughter in his voice. Only sorrow... Sadness and shadow. It was this day he found his "symbol", and discovered what to do with it. He also discovered the power that came with it, and in this he saw that he had a chance. In using this power he had gained, he could join the "Game" and begin a long act of revenge against the government, but if he won the game, he would get the one thing he always wanted besides revenge. A chance to find his lost sister.

° ●Personality: Jason is near devoid of any happiness and humour. He is so calm and collected, even in the face of danger and death. His heart and mind has become as empty and clouded as foggy glass. Serious to the greatest extent, only a single shred of his former self remains, which ironically is everything opposite to what he is now. In those rare prised moments one might be able to reach into his heart and know what a kind hearted and happy person he once was... Before they took her. Now only few people can hope to touch what little inner feelings he has locked away, before Jason becomes as cold as ice and snow. And as unforgiving and unregretful as the dark blizzards of the north.

° ●Agenda: Jason joined the Game for the unknown power that supposedly be rewarded to the winner. Jason hopes this power would give him access to some huge archive of knowledge or a tracking system of sorts to help him find his lost sister, or what was left of her. Jason understands how the Game works and how people can die in it but the way he sees it, there's no point in living if you can't feel alive. In other words, he'll find out what's become of his only family, or die trying.

° ●Symbol: Jason holds an twisted gold bracelet he gave to his sister close to his heart. The bracelet is still there... In his house... A marker to remind him of what he still lives for. His Symbol will morph as such.

° ●Skills: Jason has never learnt anything about firearms or blades in his life, yet he shows a strong proficiency with both, particularly Pistols and Silkswords. Jason always carries one with him. He is also very agile and swift, making him very good at acrobatics and athletics.

° ●Talents: Jason is an average Psionic Potent person, but he has the unique ability of a Sixth Sense, making him able to sense ambushes or traps. Jason isn't the one to afford being surprised.

° ●Power: Jason is one of few Psionic Potent people and as such is able to use Chameleon, Blinking (Teleportation), Telepathy, Telekinesis and 6th Sense. Using Chameleon, Jason can turn invisible for as long as he can concentrate. Using Blinking, Jason can think about an place he can see and he'll be there in a moment. He can also project his thoughts and move objects with his mind. Finally, he has a 6th Sense which allows him to "know" the intentions of all other people and sense any traps or ambushes.

° ●Theme:
FFVII OC Remix - Life Without Parole
[YOUTUBE]1FBH9e2WNDw[/YOUTUBE]

° ●Creator: Supremacy Kills

Xiga

INFO TIME!

So, I just want to be extra clear (glass) about a few points regarding this roleplay as well as keep you all updated on what I think and such. Feel free to add your opinions.

First off:
Me and Andre have decided to make log about what we have discussed, and came to conclude about -game- (Andre; because we are awesome like that.) so that you all can see the progress of thought, and add to or stop and say it was a stupid idea. o3o

Secondly;Keep in mind to keep this a Sci-fi styled roleplay rather than a magic one. Meaning that the way that Psionic enegry is used is slightly different, and more track-able. They can also be boosted with technical devices or limited, by both yourself and other players. This leads me to the third point, an add to to the info on the symbols;
1; Please add to in your CS what your symbol is;

° ●Symbol: <Please add what kind of shape your symbol will be when received (if not already received. )>

2; INFOOOOO~~
The symbols themselves are strange, as stated in the first post. Basically, they can add to a person's existing Psionic Potential (A sort of Boost), but they can potentially kill people with too much Psionic Capability and Potential.
An unremarkable trait of the symbols is that they can morph from their mundane sphere form into small miscellaneous objects that it's holder holds dear in their hearts knowingly or unknowingly (Cards, Chess Pieces, Toys, etc).
But another trait is that they can and will amplify the waves of your characters' Psionic Powers.
Now Psionic Powers can be noticeable enough (Obviously you don't normally see floating bins or what not), but if used too much, the government (Who do hunt down people abusing Psionic Energy) posess Psi Detectors that will be able to pick up your character from a long distance. So you may have very good powers, but the more you use them and the more powerful they are, the easier the government can detect, and you won't like that. o-o

Warning!;

Overuse with psionic energys, in combination with boosters of various kinds,including more than one symbol, (or an overly strong symbol in combination with someone who already have strong psionic energy's) may cause sideffects including, ut not limited to; Dillutions, Schitzophrenia, feevers, sickness, rashes, Angermanagement issues, and eventually death. If your head has not exploded from the start.
Aside from the fact of being detected by the government xP

That is one of the reasons why people may want limiter devices or boosters. But remember, that fiddling with your psionic energy is risky buissness.

Okay, thats all for now. The log will be posted sometime this evening (GMT+1). Thanks^^!

@Lily @moi @Sanae@Kamil @Shadowolf @HappyNisa @Arachna @Andre Valias @Supremacy Kills @EnemyRaidz @Lovely.

Xiga

Diva Elly, I see you lurking~

@ALL;

ON SUNDAY I WILL READ THROUGH ALL CS'S. I will then the same day ask some of you to edit if it is needed, and pass the CS'S. The editing will be done during monday most likely. The Accepted CS's will monday evening GMT+1 (Dont know when exactly) be handed out to its respective players. The hand out will be by random, by putting notes in a hat and draw straws like that...

Hopefully we'll get started on tuesday! =D
If you have questions; Go ahead and ask^^ Thanks for joining~!