-game-

Andre Valias

Salamander with weird Tatoos. D:
It morphs into whatever your character holds close to their heart. So basically, yes, it most certainly does morph into something from your character's past. o.o
It doesn't get absorbed into an object, it simply changes shape when you get it from the Gamemaster or another player of the Game. (NPCs made for slaughter, preferably)

Okay... And what is the difference between skills and talents? Is it like... Martial arts training would be a skill while massive strength would be a talent?

Also, does it matter if the image I use for the character is ripped out of a show, as long as I am just using the appearance?

EDIT: just ignore the second question if you want, I thought I had a character that came to mind when I was imagining the appearance but it wasn't perfect...

Xiga

[MENTION=40]Kamil[/MENTION]: I just realized that I am a bit unsure of that myself what I meant when it was written.
My guess would be that Skills would be something that you use, something that is good to have. Such as strength, speed, Sword weilding skills, climbing skill... As of talents would be something less important. Such as Art, singing, cooking etc.

Truth to be told, i didn't make the CS alone, but Andre helped me. So if you want a more clear answer, ask [MENTION=1383]Andre Valias[/MENTION] as well, because Im not 100% sure ^^''

I can work with that distinction, thank you.

I've been updating the sheet I posted on page 3 a little at a time so if you want to offer criticism on what I've done so far it would be appreciated (I might not have much time on Monday after all... I usually wake up around 7 PM your time and I'll get in pretty late on Sunday).

Andre Valias

Salamander with weird Tatoos. D:
[MENTION=1257]Xiga[/MENTION] [MENTION=40]Kamil[/MENTION]:
What I meant by differentiating between Skills and Talents is that Skills are just general skills your character may know, useful or miscellaneous (Cooking, Drawing, Sharpshooting, etc). Talents are just things that are unique to your character OR perhaps skills your character shows more potential for (Eg, where Mayren shows Talent for Psionic Power).
That's what I basically meant, though you can interpret both in an alternate way. o-o

Xiga

It is passed. You've gotten everything filled in, and i now have plans for him -evil grin-
Awesome^^ if you have anything more to edit, be sure to notify me. Thanks~

@ALL
The first logg will be up today. It contains a discussion that is important, and I would like your input on it. When it's up I'll @ you all.

Posting so I remember to finish this chara... or maybe delete this one and make a new chara. @_@

Edit: Finished

° ●Name: Ali
° ●Gender: Male
° ●Age: 19

° ●Appearence: http://www.zerochan.net/275267
° ●Symbol: A golden coin that bear’s his family crest. It was given to him the day of his 7th birthday, the same day of his parents’ death.
° ●Background: Since his birth, he had always been a bit different. Ali was stronger, faster, more agile, and understood more things than kids his age. He excelled in school and in combat. But all this isn't enough to say that he was different, but what was was his eyes. A medical condition called heterochromia, where a person is born with different eye colors. Doctors gave all sorts of reasons for why he was like how he was, but his parents both knew that it was because he was psonically potent. All the doctors' explanations never applied, because when Ali was tested for them, it always came up negative as the reason. Why the doctors never gave a firm reason was rather simple, most doctors were under government control, and seeing how both his parents were adamant protesters, of course they wouldn’t want them to learn about their ‘gifted’ child. They knew that if the government found Ali, they'd take him away from them, so they tried their best to let him live as 'normal' a life as possible. His parents even made customed contacts for him to wear; to make him appear like any other child would. They went as far as making a fake ID for him. The government didn't know Ali existed, his parents had him live under a fake name. Ali never really questioned it, he knew his parents had a reason for what they did, so he just went along with it.

Then, on his 7th birthday, Ali‘s parents were murdered in front of him by a government mercenary, who was sent to kill people involved in a recent rebellion. Ever since this event, Ali has harbored deep feelings of hate and resentment towards the government. He was taken in by an old family friend, Aileen Peterson, at least that was the name she went by. While living with Aileen, he developed a new identity. With this name, he enrolled in the army. Ali hated the government, but he joined in their army to learn how they worked, what they did, so that he'd have a better understanding and know how exactly to enact his revenge. During the training sessions he did well, and once he decided he had learned enough, he left.

At 17, Ali began living on his own, this time under his real name. For the next two years he stole what he needed to survive, and attended riots/attacks against the government. It was during one attacks that learned about the -game-.
° ●Personality: He's been living on the run for years, a street rat in a way. So he’s developed into a ruthless but not uncaring person. He’ll do anything to accomplish what’s needed to be done, just as long as no one innocent dies in the process. He's can quiet at times and boisterous during others. But no matter what he does, he and keeps to himself, not letting anyone know much about his past. He's mischievous, dangerous, and innovative.
° ●Agenda: Revenge. Ali has heard all sorts of rumors about the prize for winning; everything ranging from influence to an unknown power. Whatever it happens to be, Ali wants it. If he can use the victory/game as a way to get back at the government, then so be it. He'll do anything to win except if it involves directly killing another person. In his opinion, doing something that low would make him even worse than the government.(Mind you it's only if the person is deemed innocent in his eyes, if he finds that the person deserves to die, then he won't hesitate to attack)

° ●Skills: Knows martial arts and one of the best sword-fighters.
° ●Talents: Stealth. Ali can blend in with the darkness/shadows of the night, kill someone quickly and efficiently without anyone noticing.
° ●Power: He can create illusions and mess with people's minds.

° ●Theme: --------
° ●Creator: Lovely.
° ●Player: --------

Okay cool. I was trying to decide if I should add a visual reference, but I could only find a good example of the outfit...

And I couldn't think of any songs that say "I'm a rich white boy and my life is awesome, lolz UMAD?" so I just left the theme blank.

But I'm glad I haven't lost my touch for the character part. Let's hope I can RP just as well.

Xiga

IMPORTANT; FIRST LOGG!!
@Lily @moi @Sanae@Kamil @Shadowolf @HappyNisa @Arachna @Andre Valias @Supremacy Kills @EnemyRaidz @Lovely.@DivaElly
[2011-07-13 14:18:02] Xiga: I now have 13 players
[2011-07-13 14:18:19] Andre Valias: Who ish dat? Quote please. o-o
[2011-07-13 14:18:20] Xiga: Im thinking that maybe i should break it down to two roleplays
[2011-07-13 14:18:41] Andre Valias: Two? As in, Arcs? Or...
[2011-07-13 14:18:57] Andre Valias: You have to admit, it's a pretty good and popular roleplay. Kudos! ^.^
[2011-07-13 14:19:36] Xiga: @Lily @moi @Sanae@Kamil @Shadowolf @HappyNisa @Arachna @Andre Valias @Supremacy Kills @EnemyRaidz @Lovely.@DivaElly@Xiga
[2011-07-13 14:22:44] Xiga: Now you see how many >-<'
[2011-07-13 14:23:06] Andre Valias: Mhmm.
[2011-07-13 14:24:00] Xiga: The thing is that it COULD work.. Thoughtheres a high risk of being left behind if people post actively.
[2011-07-13 14:24:53] Andre Valias: Well do you remember how I dealt with that in CoS? I posted for the people. o-o
[2011-07-13 14:25:00] Xiga: Yeah
[2011-07-13 14:25:05] Xiga: But I can't do that o3o
[2011-07-13 14:25:07 | Edited 14:25:13] Andre Valias: On needed occasion.
[2011-07-13 14:25:10] Xiga: Imnot that skilled
[2011-07-13 14:25:41] Xiga: So.. I was thinking.
[2011-07-13 14:25:49] Andre Valias: I can. o.o If need be, I'll ask if people need me to post for them to keep up. o.o
[2011-07-13 14:26:25] Xiga: If we could do three threads. Two where they start off, at different sides of the orb, and one where they later fuse... You werent in ERode's roleplay but she did it similairly.
[2011-07-13 14:27:55] Andre Valias: We can do that, but I'm just noting that I can post for people who may be busy IRL or lack creativity for present posts.
[2011-07-13 14:31:13] Xiga: Yeah... Theres also the point that even if we post in order, there will be 12 posts to read till its your turn again.
[2011-07-13 14:33:05 | Edited 14:33:13] Xiga: We are 13 roleplayers
[2011-07-13 14:33:34] Xiga: if we post one after one, in order, then it will be 12 posts till one can post again
[2011-07-13 14:33:42] Andre Valias: I get you.
[2011-07-13 14:33:50] Andre Valias: You have a point.
[2011-07-13 14:34:08] Andre Valias: But then really it all depends. If we're all in like the same battle/area, then yes.
And I will post this as a logg later. Just modify it.
[01:29:10] Xiga: So.... Should we split the roleplay?
[01:30:34] Andre Valias: I would like to keep it as one roleplay for now. However, if you wish to split it, once again, you're GM.
[01:34:37] Xiga: Okay. Like this then; We will keep it as one roleplay for now, but if it takes too long between posts or if people start falling behind in terms of posts, i will split it till two. The story will be the same and the two IC threads can inteviev with eachother. I controll time, and therefor there wont be any timedifference between the two threads. Kind of >-<
[02:06:28] Andre Valias: Mhmm. We'll see what everybody else says.
[02:11:15] Xiga: Okay

Conclution of this logg; We decided to ask you, members of -game- what your oppinions are on this matter. I have a system that might work in which we have 2 starters IC's which will then later morph together to one once its gotten started. Another option is that I just make two roleplays with the same story.
The third option is that we play all in one IC and me and Andre Valias will eventually post for people who might be buissy IRL.

Do you have any smart ideas on this? Because I don't want anyone to loose their spirit for this roleplay and DEFFINITELY dont want to reject anyone because you are so many. Thats a foul reason...

Wouldn't it be more fun if we had just one thread though? It would let us interact with more people, and would make it more fun/interesting/challenging.... Though it would be a lot of reading to do. >_>"

Maybe you have groups of people start off in different areas in the RP? So at the beginning you only interact with the few people so you have less reading to do... You could ignore other people's post that isn't in your area... At least thats what I do, I go back and read other posts when I have time, but to post I only read the ones I need to... But IDK, I haven't really RPed for that long at all...