~Evil Inc.~ OOC + Sign Up

That's why I asked, though I guess since the world is perfect, there might not be any... I suppose I'll just go from house to house stealing things, or just rob the bank~

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
(......... it WAS necessary.. cuz i had something planned for you guys <-<" so instead of assuming stuff just do things properly..? or else there's no point in RP'ing in the first place .___.") <-- CHaos

Yeah well =.= We were rp you can't seriously expect us that we KNOW there is gonna be something on the way to that place? EVEN IF we described the way to the car then i'd have decribed the lift the sewer and all that shit and then the car leaving you no space to make us face a challenge ANYWAY. So if you really wanted us to wait you'd have to like make a annoucement in here or something sayig there will be traps in the sewer on your way out. How do you expect us to know if you don't tell us,... we cant read your mind.... and by saying there else won't be any rp excuse me does it look to you like we're not rp'ing at all because we missed a challenge in the sewer? to me it definately looks like an rp *sigh* we are doing things properly we just dont descirbe every step we take if we would have now THEN it would have been no rp anymore coz oooh whoo knows I just moved one step maybe in here the floor will dissapear let's wait for chaos to reply first before i make antoher step.. and look if you'df be here 24 hours aday that wouldnt have been a problem but you're not constantly here so we cant'cosntantly btoher you with questions like can we take another step? can we say that HELL CVAN I ACTULLY CONTROL WHAT MY DOG DOES =.= my gawd oh and can Enon's parents be controlled by us or do we have to wait till you finally react? we still have to write atleast 3 lines but that's getting hard when we have enormous restricitions to what we can see and what we can let our characters do. yeah main point how the HELL we're we supposed to know you had some plan for us in the sewers or whatever. we've been jumping from the dorms to the mainhall you didn't say anything about that? but jum ping from the ainhall back to the outside is forbidden? COMMON tell us then.

Okay finished my rant kill me off now because I'm opposing to you =.=

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
uhm I think it should be possible :/ i mean all of us are ramping on the streets stealing money and stuff I don't see how you cant join :/ you can just be another person who hates the perfect world LOOL but yeah you need premission of Chaos for that its his rp Ooh but htere are a couple of other sign-ups very open XD those haven't started yet ;) that's the MALL PARADE http://muffin.g2anime.net/showthread.php?t=6548 one and the ehh forgot its name wait for it KNIGHTS OF THE OMNIPOTENT http://muffin.g2anime.net/showthread.php?p=145488#post145488

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
(......... it WAS necessary.. cuz i had something planned for you guys <-<" so instead of assuming stuff just do things properly..? or else there's no point in RP'ing in the first place .___.") <-- CHaos

Yeah well =.= We were rp you can't seriously expect us that we KNOW there is gonna be something on the way to that place? EVEN IF we described the way to the car then i'd have decribed the lift the sewer and all that shit and then the car leaving you no space to make us face a challenge ANYWAY. So if you really wanted us to wait you'd have to like make a annoucement in here or something sayig there will be traps in the sewer on your way out. How do you expect us to know if you don't tell us,... we cant read your mind.... and by saying there else won't be any rp excuse me does it look to you like we're not rp'ing at all because we missed a challenge in the sewer? to me it definately looks like an rp *sigh* we are doing things properly we just dont descirbe every step we take if we would have now THEN it would have been no rp anymore coz oooh whoo knows I just moved one step maybe in here the floor will dissapear let's wait for chaos to reply first before i make antoher step.. and look if you'df be here 24 hours aday that wouldnt have been a problem but you're not constantly here so we cant'cosntantly btoher you with questions like can we take another step? can we say that HELL CVAN I ACTULLY CONTROL WHAT MY DOG DOES =.= my gawd oh and can Enon's parents be controlled by us or do we have to wait till you finally react? we still have to write atleast 3 lines but that's getting hard when we have enormous restricitions to what we can see and what we can let our characters do. yeah main point how the HELL we're we supposed to know you had some plan for us in the sewers or whatever. we've been jumping from the dorms to the mainhall you didn't say anything about that? but jum ping from the ainhall back to the outside is forbidden? COMMON tell us then.

Okay finished my rant kill me off now because I'm opposing to you =.=
:scared: .... I can always come back another time you know.

Seriously though, all joking aside, Let me just put my say in this insanity as a man of experience.

Normally, there's really only three methods of plot RPers do when they make RPs: Direct, Loose, and Free. Direct is when you know the plot from beginning to end to a degree where you could make it a Fan Fiction, you just want people in order to have them react to the situation at hand and such. Loose is when you have a little of the plot in mind, but you give the right to drift around it with sub-plots. Free is when you have no plot at all and you just act upon your writers instinct to make a story.

All 3 of these has their ups and their downs. Direct, for instance, you know what's going on, so you won't get lost often, but in order to keep it going, you give little chance of the other players being creative, because it might ruin the story you have in your head. I would know, Some of my RPs in the past have been Direct.

By the sound of things, It sees Evil Inc is a Direct, though I've been led to believe it was Loose. ...Oh well, most RPs look loose in their intros. :shrug:

That being said, Nisa does have a few points, such as the fact that it's a good idea to warn them before the idea occurs (Otherwise, expect whatever plans you have for them go through one ear and out the other.) (Thanks for the free ad BTW, Nisa. XD) you have to remember a few things.

1. We are only human, we can't be on 24/7/365. We have lives we have to commit to, and for some like I'm sure for Chaos, it means less activity. After all, jobs and schools are very time-consuming activities.

2. Chaos can't exactly read your mind either. It would be awesome if we could read each others minds (Though it would make RPing pointless.) but you have to ask him about your ideas just as much as he has to warn you about his. ...And actually, you can expect him not to warn you about his for the sake of subtlety, but still, it's a good idea to tell him about your ideas, because then if he tells you no, he'll tell you why he said no by telling you his plans.

3. Seeing as how the Citadel is Casual-level RPing, you're lucky it's not Paragraph per post like other places. While you don't have to be incredibly descriptive per say, this is the area where you have to prove your ability to be descriptive, as both an RPer, and a Writer. Description and detail is indeed key, though not too much like you might expect in Thanato's dungeon. I understand most people here are beginners, I respect that this place was designed with that in mind, and from what I've read so far, you are all pretty good. But complaining about description in an RPing area is like Daniel-san complaining about the Exercises of Mr. Myagi. (Yes, I just made a Karate Kid Comparison.) Of course it's difficult, but if you want to be good at it, that's what's needed.

Oh and one more thing: In a Direct RP, NEVER expect your plans to go completely smooth, there will always be someone putting their own thing into it. No different anywhere else.

So yeah, Nobody here is worng, but nobody here is completely right either.

Now that that's done time for the real reason I'm posting.

I could be interested in joining, but I require a recap if nobody minds.

(I apologize for the above if it hits some nerves, I suck at Rants. :cry:)

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
eh wow lol You're welcome for the free ad XD oh can tell you if your rp is a direct one? I now figured I can't handle direct ones >.> I get utterly annoyed by this all if it doesnt go according to the owners plan I can't stick toa plan I don't know anything about TT___TT

But yeah that was my point really I just didnt like the way he said we weren't doing it properly while I think we do our bests in there. I know he likes to put thinks bluntly so people won't make the same mistakes again. but yeah of course it's impossible for him to be in here 24/7 ! That's why i think it's a problem to ask premission for every single thing we come up with. And I really didn't think we had no freedom at all, i mean I understood if we wouldnt get our powers immediately and we cant just kill off people like that unless he gives premission but yeah *shrugs* I don't like the tone that seems to accompony his messages.. I said that before >.>
But yeah I just think it's mean that we were looked upon for directly going to the car (oh and please mind that before that his chara STEVE was hurrying us to go already and no talking so why would we go to the annnoyence of describing going to a sewer if he informed us of his idea or atleast told us there is a suprsie wating inthe sewers anywhere we would have understood it.
I was nice enough to react as to what happened that we skippped describing the sewers and just said that we'd went outside (oh yeah and others just jump out to be in the city and all and we bother to get some transportation? but that's all okay?) You see I really don't know what you expect from us? I only hear complains when something goes wrong but things are bound to go wrong right? you don't control our chara's so yeah *sigh* You have to tell us SOME WAY not perse by telling the whole idea but you know a little hint or so would help?
I'm very good at rants just not at keeping my rants organized.