~Evil Inc.~ OOC + Sign Up

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh okay that way.. if I don't repeat it then most of the time my chara is talking to the person above my post XD ahah but sure for clarity's sake I'll add the person she's talking to :3 eh if I didn't do that already :/ I think I did in the previous post XD

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
...when i looked at the mission i went like 'I could go home and ask for the money from my parents. Then get nisa to mind erase them or something. Or i could tell a lie and they would totally believe it.'

I bet I'm going to try and rob a pet store, then get distracted by a cute doggie and work part-time instead. Then someone has to come haul my ass out of there.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Loooll yeah just ask my chara to erase their memories... lol there is just one problem with that... she doesn't know how to yet ^^" she can only read their minds XD so she can see if they buy her story XD But you do can take one of the girls with you going to your mom sayin.. I hooked her up I need money to buy a house and make a living for the thrree of us
any parent would believe that right
well except that your chara isn't the ehh player kind of guy but hey this is a good world that would never have people that doubt the words of their own son right 8D

Hmm I'm not sure what my chara wants do to yet :/ I think she wants to get bloody lol

Oh Chaos May my chara PLEASE take a shower >.<"she;s covered in infected blood I don't think its smart letting her go out like that XD

EDIT: Omg Hadriel ahha that would be TOTALLY something your chara would do lool

I think Neveah could become a successful scammer. Seriously, she's already talkative and stuff. She could scam thousands.

Maybe I'll gain money helping people charge their phones or something, lol.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh yeah she sure is a scammer lol that's how she went from place to place and got herself food lool talking herself out of paying XD but its something else to let people give her money... hmm :/

How can you get money by helping people charging their phones O.O We're talking about millions of eh O_O say what do our character have for money? a new kind of =.=" I forgot the normal word for different kinds of money =.=" bear with me but tha's what i mean... you know like euro's dollars, pounds they're al different kinds of .... <-- find the missing word lol

Oh and sure lol I think that might work aswell :/ lol if your parents would give money for that.

Weak potions are better than NO potions at all 8D

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
No, Ragnarok Online, Maplestory, Dungeons and Dragons, Fiesta, and whatever JRPGs/MMORPGs/RPGs you can think of that have potions that heal and buff.

It's pretty much a staple.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
[quote name='Hadriel' timestamp='1307727789' post='150071']

You meant "currency".

[/quote]

YES YES currency >.>" omg I can't believe I forgot the word =.=" I couldnt even come up with it in Dutch so I couldnt use my dictionary either loool sometimes I can be soo stupid...

Oh and woop those potions are so great ahaah they'll end up to be needed sometime

[quote name='Lily' timestamp='1307730648' post='150101']

Huh? Potion to clean off dresses?! .____.

//superconfused

[/quote]

The potion gives iron to the consumer, which is a key ingredient of blood. If Edward drinks it, he gets full control of his powers back, so he can clean bloody dresses by liquefying the blood.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
ahah silly Lily XD <-- woop it rhymes... yeah D< I just htink going out with a dress covered in blood won't be such a ... great idea... especially if Enon person is gonna introduce her as his bussinesspartner loool poor parents XD