Emoticon Story

Rascal

this is just like the caption game, except with emoticons ^^, post 5 emotes/gifs/pictures (doesn't really matter) in chronological order as in a story, then people can come up with a storyline to match them (bonus points for using mc members in ur story >8D ...... if there were points.... but there arent ^^"... but do it anyways to make kiyo laugh :D ) you pick whichever you like the most, then that person goes... etc...
there are lots of emotes on the site to choose from, or if you want more check out: http://www.cute-factor.com/imlister.php?cid=wanwan&type=e

ok so...

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
One day Kiyo was going about her buisness...Then oh whats this...Tap tap tap...I should look closer....Yah im on candid Camera!

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Rascal

lol i think the rules have been ignored ^^"

[MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION] er... you're pregnant???

[MENTION=1257]Xiga[/MENTION] LOL except you arent supposed to narrate your own story : P

Rascal

lol [MENTION=1257]Xiga[/MENTION] you're supposed to narrate mines XD

yours: its clearly the story of you falling in love =w=

Xiga

@Faux Angel ;___; I fail...

And no.. Its dissapointment in love. How the last smiley's hearts went poof when she walked away.

And yours is: How a perv becomes a perv o.o Lonelyness... Idea.. T hreats...rape...= JOY for the rapist.

so.... DO YOU ENJOY RAPE?

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
*burges in for off topic*

[MENTION=158]Rina[/MENTION], upload that new set of emoticons, okays?
Hmmm... [MENTION=55]Hadriel[/MENTION], make a nice post about this~

:hohoho: <- whole story

Rascal

@Emeralda .___. the story is that you enjoy giving orders? @___@

@Laughing_gaara lol umm so ur chilling by ur pool when all of a sudden a werewolf appears, then u scream like a girl ^^

@Xiga : ohhhh i couldnt tell what the second to last frame was OTL but you got mine EXACTLY right lol

ps, .__. seems by popular opinion the rules have changed to : narrarate the users pics above you, then post your own ?

I don't know the rules !!!! ((((;゚Д゚)))))))
So you are tired and some brat starts making fun of you so you use it as an opportunity to let off some anger ?
_| ̄|○ ~(・・?)) ( T_T)\(^-^ ) (=´∀`)人(´∀`=)

Rascal

exactly! :shiftyeyes:

.___. im not so good at understanding those sort of emotes, but it looks like something confused you.... @___@ then u cried.... and got a pat on the back.... and then u cheered up and got a highfive! ..............? that wasnt it was it?

<(*.*<) (^*.*^) (>*.*)>

Rascal

its a kirby dance D: ...so yes lol

@~third eye~ you fell in love with a girl, watched her undress, found out she was a guy, screamed, walked about in a daze for a while... til finally realizing that you were always meant to be gay. >.> ?

edit:

>.> yeh its long

">.> yeh its long"
that's what she said XD

you were being swung by your bf, then he had to take a leak, he came back with a cigar. you were pissed off... then you beat his ass up... You said no more.. he pouted...

Next day:

You were swinging and everything went better, You are happy ^^

edit: Had to fix a few typos here and there

Rascal

LOL!!! i like yours! so... piggy one was forced to do all the work by piggy two, and got fed up, so he charged in and .... threatened him with a knife ... then everything got better XD

.___. i need time to find another one

ok here goes:

you were wondering what this spray can was and then you sprayed it in your eyes... you banged your head "when will this pain stop?!?". then you realized it was Pepper spray, You got very mad

Rascal

lol i confess ive no idea what urs is. annnnd D: mine was supposed to be a guy getting laser vision on accident

Baka XD and I am baka lol :3

Well mine goes

She wants to go swimming, He said no. She pouts.. She wrote a runaway letter.. he runs after her and says yes.. she gets on a 2 piece bikini and pose and he goes crazy for her