[Discussion Thread] The Dark Knight [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[quote name='Crom' timestamp='1307284425' post='147140']

I did notice that about Sanae, that caught my eye, the finger pointing right at the start of the thread.

[/quote]

Well, after the mayor would die, there would be no telling who would be next. Ok, I would probably vote for myself like always. Me ish ambitious~

Oh, and I'm Batgirlman!

The problem with the second mayor/other public role is that one of the assassins can use it.

Most games don't have secret roles for public roles.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[quote name='Crestham' timestamp='1307287849' post='147182']

Ugh, no, the current priority is to find the Sheriff and the Protection roles.

[/quote]

Uhm, no, Sheriff and Protection roles shouldn't be found. With the core system where assassins could easily pretend to be villagers, revealing your secret roles is suicide. It's only safe to work together when the native good roles are working together, and not with anonymous, so don't give people ideas to reveal themselves >.>

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[quote name='Spring_' timestamp='1307292239' post='147243']

When was it decided to kill me? D<

[/quote]

Well, there is a school of thought that says you should kill inactives or people who don't bring anything to the game first. I already found a better pray that might be a baddie, so I'm skipping that part. But normally you'd be one of those day 1 cases. Don't worry, most of the people limit themselves to spam, being inactive or not caring at all.

Don't worry spring. I may change my vote since you posted already. I thought you're one of those people who would join then not post at all.

Lovely.

Hiatus-Land
...But I did post like once... Didn't do anything else because I didn't know what to say.... Didn't want to spam... >__>'

But, ok, I see, thx. :3

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
GM Reminder:

- 8 hours until the day ends. Both Abilities & Voting close at that time.

- Just so you know: Daily posts will be in short version only, since:

1) Long version vs Short version doesn't do much here

2) People will actually read it​

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
It would be a real waste if the protector didn't know who to protect, really. >_>

Or maybe only the sheriff reveals his role, then the protector protects him?

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[quote name='Crestham' timestamp='1307297119' post='147305']

It would be a real waste if the protector didn't know who to protect, really. >_>

Or maybe only the sheriff reveals his role, then the protector protects him?

[/quote]

Sheriff revealing her role is still quite risky, since it's just a matter of killing whomever has the protection ability, and knowing how random people are.

By the way, you started mentioning things like protection, but it's not mentioned in the public roles in the first posts. Either you have one of those unique abilities or want the Sheriff to PM you for whatever reason. I'm not getting deeper into that though, since it's still random.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
I was making guesses, since it's a simple AG, there's likely to be a sheriff and a protection role >_>

Because other than that, the lynch is the only other way to actually kill the assassins.

noex1337

Emmie was here
Ehhhhhh? I like reading the long posts though. They're the most fun. Well, whatever.

Anyone have an issue with my RNG vote? I couldn't think of a sensible reason to vote anyone otherwise

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Real-life rant: DAMNIT FREAKING INTERNET CONNECTION,

HOW DARE YOU BEING SLOW AT THIS IMPORTANT TIME~!!!!

I AM A COMMISSIONER AND HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO MY JOB PROPERLY IF YOU KEPT BEING BITCHY~!!!

@topic: Basically,

Sanae being somewhat ambiguous since it has been revealed that I am a commissioner...

Also, do anyone think that Batman is the one with kill ability beside assassins in this game?

It is too early in the game, since it is day one to be pointing fingers at all. We also have no arguements or counter arguements to say anything, so I pretty much can guess that Sanae's case was some sort of ransom caused by p0laying too many AGs

[youtube]fFg072_aEFQ[/youtube]

Sanae

Staff member
I already apologized for that mistake
I skimmed the thread before I left for the afternoon (it was still in the works). When I came back, I posted right away so I wouldn't be called out as "Inactive" T_T

I have company over so I have no clue what's going on :\ I'll read through later, but it seems someone's sure in a rush to point the finger at me o_O Even for day one.. Someone seems very desperate o_O

Ah well, if I die, I hope it's not too much of a blow to the good guys xD; If it is, I would honestly look to the one who started the lynch on me ^__^

BBL @__@

PS. If anyone wants confirmation of who I ma, feel free to PM, but I have to go for now, so it may come too late T_T I have nothing to lose.. Unless, you're a bad guy then yea xD

Status
Not open for further replies.