[Discussion Thread] The Dark Knight [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait I just noticed, is Eli part of the Joker Crew? Cause I think that he is...

We also need to vote for a new mayor...
Then Two Face isn't Crok because twoface is still here and killed someone? What? @_@

Wait I just noticed, is Eli part of the Joker Crew? Cause I think that he is...

We also need to vote for a new mayor...
Then Two Face isn't Crok because twoface is still here and killed someone? What? @_@
Well... I'm guessing that the Mob bosses have some form of role protection, making investigations show a random role... or something. I can't think of any other way Crom could have looked like Harvey Dent...

But regardless, assuming the sonar thing is right Eli should be the only Joker thug left. As for mayor... I dunno, other then Eli the three of us shouldn't be Joker's allies, but for not being Two Face I can only vouch for myself...

Though, does it really matter? If we get the last thug today it should be over...

But I thought that Harvey Dent was twoface in the Dark Knight.... @_@ That's what's gotten me confused, well mostly.

Eli is the last person part of the Joker Crew, so let's lynch him. Can I be mayor since it doesnt matter either way? :3 And it is likely that you're correct about the Mob Bosses making a random role appear, since no one else can be twoface. But, in the off chance, that isn't right, then I guess that means that Eli is TwoFace? Since it is unlikely that any of us are. Right? But if it ends tomorrow after Eli dies then we, the GPD, win? 8D

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Daily Post:

Seraph Lucis Eli (Joker Thug) has been lynched.
Nightmare Gear has been elected the new mayor!
The Mob Boss Faction has achieved their victory.
(Condition - Either kill both Batman and Joker, or kill 1 of the two and have a mob boss elected as the new mayor)

The Game has ended

Questions, Comments, Concerns?
One main comment from me to the Mob Boss Faction - You guys were suppose to unlock a private lynching ability (Which is why you were allowed to talk via pms) once Batman killed a player, however it never happened, cause you killed him! I got a kick out of that, I would have felt bad if you guys didn't come back to win~
Also, Event #2/3 (Which ever one wasn't listed) was revealing the person Wolfnagi (Com. role) investigated as Harvey Dent, even though they weren't. Crom did an awesome job of playing the role though.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
No, there were not.
Only private abilities were:
1 Kill from Batman
1 Kill from Joker - Then 1 kill from TwoFace once Joker died
1 Private Lynch for Mob Bosses once Batman killed someone (never happened and wasn't unlocked)

The Sonar was unlocked if said Day was reached and 1/2 of the Wayne Enter. R&D roles were alive, which almost didn't happen.
Err I think thats all I have to explain, but feel free to ask away

And yes, Crom clearly got MVP.

Mob boss as a police lieutenant... By yesterday he basically could do whatever he wanted with the lynch. Didn't realize it would apply to his mayor vote too...

Ah well, I survived.

In fact, I was the only person who survived with absolutely no special abilities. Go figure.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Mob boss as a police lieutenant... By yesterday he basically could do whatever he wanted with the lynch. Didn't realize it would apply to his mayor vote too...

Ah well, I survived.

In fact, I was the only person who survived with absolutely no special abilities. Go figure.
During the first mayoral election, I made it clear that voting abilities apply to the secondary lynch (Thank god too, I didn't know what to do with a 3-way mayor tie either). Lovely had NG to die, so it would have been you and her in the lynch tomorrow, which would have resulted in you killing each other and no one winning at all >__<"

Lovely only got the abilities once Hadriel died, so she was powerless most of the game as well.

Sigh, the assassins' loss was due to Seraph. On day 4 (I think) when Crom and I got lynched, he was supposed to vote for Crom so Crom could get lynched and I would survive, allowing me to do a night kill and have 3 assassins and 4 players on the next day, which would have probably guaranteed victory for us. But he didn't, and after that he disappeared, so he pretty much ruined the entire game for us.

Meh, I agree that Crom should get MVP. After he got serious, he was on fire for the whole game. Once he got serious I knew we were kinda screwed, since nearly all his speculations were spot on. Even more, he singlehandedly saved the game from the inactive slump it was in. As for Assassin MVP, Emmie should get it. She was the one calling the shots behind the scenes in our mass convos. Too bad we didn't win.

Still, I was kinda disappointed with how some players were inactive. Tsk. How was I supposed to argue that I was framed when there's only Crom to argue with?

Oh yeah, I was so sad when I saw that I was Katsuragi Keima the Joker. Now I know how stressful it is to be an assassin.

Sorry about the disappearance. I think this AG wasn't quite over by the time Warlords AG began over on Mangafox. I was pretty darn focused on that one too. o.o
Didn't even have time to change that mis-vote at that Hadriel vs. Crom one. Dumb to the point I got called idiot by Emmie. -.-
Probably right though, that was probably my worst noob mistake I made; I was actually was wondering when I would make my first huge mess.
Ergh, and then RL had to knock on my door quite a bit. Which explains the lack of time AND my disappearance. You know what... I just might need one of those hiatus or something. So much AG'ing that it sort of broke a few cycles in my RL.
Hmm... It WAS my first assassin role though... Think I would learn better next time?

Status
Not open for further replies.