[Discussion Thread] P3: Memento Mori [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Crestham']@goddo: XD I didn't know Hadriel was Kirijo... Epic Fail on my part.[/QUOTE]

yep, you deserve a fail cake...

faking a role to the one holding the real role

♣Kaname Madoka♣

In all honesty....

only pmed Kami and Handrail

Kami on the last day and told him the color of the sees to use...

and Handrail well thats common knowlage xD

Jimzy

To kamil, Ataraxia and Pal:

Did you guys ignored this:

Pal-Maiko - little girl.

Kamil-Shinjiro Aragaki - a nice boy in cap

Ataraxia-Akinari Kamiki - the white haired friend

Johnzy-Kenji Tomochika - immature young man who was ranting about my inability to meet "mature" women

Now we are formed.

Take out an assassination guys? ?.?

The rest are dead I believe.

The Shrine

Swinging along happily, a little girl was playing along in the park, thankful that a nice boy in a cap had helped her cross the street. On a bench close to her, her white-haired friend smiled at her, and an immature young man was ranting about his inability to meet “mature” women. Unbeknownst to them, a figure was watching them. Whether in anger, or in sadness, was difficult to tell. But, as soon as the people began to sense the presence so close to them, it vanished. Nevertheless, the white-haired boy smiled, and began to open up a new black notebook he had found… [The Loners have been formed!]
PI told me to look for IKUTSUKI.

Minato, Mutatsu, Nozomi Suemitsu, Isako Toriumi are dead.

We are the only LONERS left.

We can now use our group ability. :]
You guys ignored this? ^

Johnzy, epic fail on your part for not knowing Ikutsuki is the only male character in P3 that wears glasses. He was essentially revealed to you guys on day 1, and the guy i kept trying to get a lynch on, but you guys just wouldnt help :]

Arshes obviously deserves a win cake as she survived and the SEES were devastated, even though that was becuz of me.

♣Kaname Madoka♣

errrr no... I don't

I told you that I wouldn't give you my role... and then said Pharos... if I gave you my role I would've lied when I said I wouldn't....

besides I didn't like that you called me a liar without proof... I get called a liar alot... when I don't even lie or say anything at all!

so yea if you were gonna call me a liar please show me why you called em a liar.. and Pharos was a role last game because Poene had him..

big difference is... I won crest didn't

Jimzy

@goddo: how ? Frappy was really revealed to be Ikutsuki on day 1? I thought he wasn't posting? xD

Actually, I've no knowledge in PS3 Memento Mori. -sigh-

[quote name='Johnzy']@goddo: how ? Frappy was really revealed to be Ikutsuki on day 1? I thought he wasn't posting? xD

Actually, I've no knowledge in PS3 Memento Mori. -sigh-
[/QUOTE]

the lynch failed to sum it up........

♣Kaname Madoka♣

did it matter?..... I still won... and well like I said you random called me a liar... thats what flustrated me... and why wouldn't I be sees or anyone else for that matter why did I have ot be bad just cause I didn't give you my role/

♣Kaname Madoka♣

no obvisously Handrail did..

btw handrail you didn't have to quit...

I was assassinating you that day and I denied Avan so I didn't lie when I said I would kill you both...

I said that you were lying because you said you were Pharos, which was a lie.

Anyhow, the game's over, so any kind of animosity I've harboured is now gone.

;hello;

I quit because of many issues. RL nearly trolled me majorly, I didn't have time to continue playing at that level due to school, and I felt like an absolute idiot for trolling.

♣Kaname Madoka♣

meh.... I don't like being called a Liar... and I don't like random attacks on Tsukiko for no reason.... but I forgive you handrail so yea xD

but normally I'd kill you first in the next game xDD

I seee....but this is the time to practice self controll and tranquilty

Well, I probably can't play any AGs till June, so yeah.

Let's go through what I've been through.

I got three different people claiming to be loners, using three different colours, Acky, Johnzy and Goddo.

There were so many discrepancies with group abilities that I nearly died trying to sort out which were mistakes and which were real fakes.

I had two people claiming that they were me directly to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.