[Discussion Thread] P3: Memento Mori [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

♣Kaname Madoka♣

if the game isn't over I'm infracting you.....

and no shes not... >_>

shes a normal human

♣Kaname Madoka♣

I know Pi... I didn't know the game was over.. so yea I was faking..... xD

meh I still am pissed people attacked her..

Jimzy

The game is over already? :[

Sorry for not making it in time. ;_;

I was in a hospital... xD

And I did nothing on the day of decisions. T-T

Who won?

Did the LONERS successfully trusted each other?

I wasn't able to log in, SORRY. T_T

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
I am currently waiting for the game to end officially before I say anything.

But what was really funny was that you guys trolled acky for being partially inactive (mind you, he was still able to come online) and he turned out to actually be Minato Arisato. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But humanity probably won this one though.

Oh, and Foreverava was Shuji Itsuki.

[quote name='Sanae']I denied him of my love and he killed me :cry:

Which is ok, it may have been his goal. If I can't have you.. No one can!

@Kamil: I dunno O_O I'm kinda hoping it is extended... More PM's are to come :O[/QUOTE]

You killed yourself, i didnt even attack you or defend myself.

[quote name='Wolfnagi']Meh,

You still lead us to losing in the first cycle.......[/QUOTE]

You weren't paying attention in cycle 1 then because the loss was clearly due to the traitor betraying us despite her change in goals

[quote name='Ataraxia']No thats really only cause my assassinate couldn't kill you, I'm a fucking idiot, and Pi couldn't get on.[/QUOTE]

i still attacked and killed you, the leader of masquerade. I also attacked and killed pi. how do you think you would have won? Pi's abilities were sent through as well, i.e. you were not lynched.

And why does the game end when I'm lynched again?

Jimzy

Before Hadriel died, he pm-ed me that acky really was Minato Arisato. But he was still in doubt cause acky claimed his faction color in LONERS was orange. I was a LONER too and I didn't have any faction color. Try ask that to Kamil, Pal and the rest of the LONERS. They will believe the me, not acky. Before the third day ended, I pm-ed acky to confirm if he really was Minato, I demanded for a rolesheet and found it so clean. No edited lines and the likes. That was the time I pm-ed PI about it. And, -sigh-, I was right, there's a coding error. In return, for her own mistake, Pi gave me a hint... And that was to look for Ikutsuki. I searched for the name and found it a SEES Member who will revive Nyx. I pm-ed some random people including Nagi (though we didn't have an official confirmation of roles) because he was Aigis to look for the said character. I wasn't able to log in so I didn't know if they found him and managed to kill him. -sigh-

Also worst team I've ever been on.

It was a team of one after Day 2 and onwards. Also since Aker, Cresty, and Ero died in the first portion of the day post, it means they didnt couldnt do anything for day 2, so it was essentially a team of one from Day 2 and onwards.

Cresty you should of faked a role no one could possibly be... Because of that ero had to go down with you D=

And someone is always after aker...

Frappy and Yuuki do not respond to PMs... so i doubt they actually did anything in game.

and Tsu is inactive due to RL.

♣Kaname Madoka♣

;blah;

what did I just say... I also heared that person used another account as well but I didn't mention it to pi cause I wasn't sure..

Status
Not open for further replies.