Discussion: The Minority AG[Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiga

:wtf: No :C I am failing at bringing a discussion. And me being completely clueless doesnt contribute to it either ><
Someone once told me that accusations followed by a defence from the accusated one, is wher youll easiest find the info O_O

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Rawr, I'm telling you guys, Shade is the most suspicious one, for someone with the power to stop the lynch, she's letting all the mafia members get lynched. And ehh, yeah, Pimp, the voting with you randomly being saved, tsk tsk.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
[MENTION=2]Emeralda[/MENTION] well i am certainly not going to leave myself to get lynched...are you saying you wouldnt vote to save yourself if someone randomly voted for you just to stay active?

:wtf: No :C I am failing at bringing a discussion. And me being completely clueless doesnt contribute to it either ><
Someone once told me that accusations followed by a defence from the accusated one, is wher youll easiest find the info O_O
Some people defending usually let it flow easy and spam more to hide the accusation in the first place.

Frankly there is little to help us though the fact that hammy has allowed us to use other means to communicate is great. Guess we'll use that to our advantage though beware of wolves in sheep's clothing.

I'm not really interested in the shit between Amu and Emeralda. At this point I can say that they're both probably not the minority.

Well, based of hunched anyways :/

PLaca GMV - for voting a dead person
But, but, midnight is alive :nooo:

Your unintended lynches... Hmm >_>
Stellar, just stellar. Just going off of a gut feeling, hon. I was going to let fate give this a whorl but.... look how that turned out :mad:_@:

Again Emeralda? -_- Really, I haven't seen anyone even try to defend themselves, so I have nothing to go on for who to protect, all I know is you won't be it -_-
Protect me? ;please;

Hmmmm....only safe person really Cupid :*blush:
:*love: I make hearts go a-flutter.

Time to send out a mass message so people vote for me. I change my vote: still possibly screwed.
@Xiga
@Hamuko
@Alyss
@kero_69
@Rina
@Pimp

Please vote for me ;please; I'm the only confirmed (at least I think so) goody here.

@Bloodrazor :mad : Change your vote, damn it! midnight is alive! Nevermind. I'll have the others vote for me instead.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
:*love: at [MENTION=1312]Placa[/MENTION] i will vote for you...but if someone tries to vote for me my vote is subject to chane :fist:

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
[MENTION=158]Rina[/MENTION] i am neever in time to make the first vote it seems so the last vote i had to save my ass and this Vote Cupid~sama wants his ass saved. So if you want Amu or Emmie to die Vote for them as the minority vote dies

Devil Doll

Let's P.L.A.Y!!!
Staff member
loool i know how it goes ....
but they are both dangerous >_>

and with our luck amulet shade will be some bad guy and only protects the bad guys ;__;

so we will die soon~~~ : D

Status
Not open for further replies.