Discussion: The Minority AG[Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
[One-Hit Wonders]

<The Peeping Tom>: On the first day only, you may peek at a player's role and may then choose to swap roles with that player.

<The Cupid>: On the first day only, you choose two targets. The fate of your targets are then bonded. They will share a similar fate.
3. Two people have had their destinies sealed.
[MENTION=2]Emeralda[/MENTION]

Ofc Placa could have been the Peeping Tom, but based solely on the information given, he must have been the Cupid

On another note... If I hadn't been out for the whole day, I could have been the Godfather :fist:

DAY 1

"Hilarious. This is all too hilarious." cried the hamster-pony-tank-thing watching the Mafia vote for their Godfather. It was a five-way tie and the person it loved kidnapping and feeding rainbow cookies eventually won the election. "Congratulations, you are now the Godfather," it said, "Job comes with tasting rainbow cookies." The person moaned in response.

"Well, I sure hope for your sake that they took to the allowance of external communication like moths to a flame," it had teleported to another group of people hidden in the sewers. "Why in the world would you guys set up a base in the middle of the sewers? Couldn't you have found an abandoned warehouse or some other cliche bad guy headquarters place?" A man with keys started to speak. "Well, whose fault was it that our abandoned warehouse got blown up, our secret base in the middle of a skyscraper got raided, our cave-place thing on the mountain caved in, and made us have to come to the sewers?" The hamster-pony-tank-thing smiled and said "That's right, it's all me!" It's companions rolled their eyes. "And you're scheduled to infiltrate the Mafia today. Looks like we're in for a storm of chaos!"

Somewhere above ground, a person with a heart shaped bow and a arrow that had a heart shaped tip climbed up into the shade of a tree, observing his targets. He strung the arrow onto the bow and took aim.

"Your fates are now interwined." he whispered, letting the arrow fly.

SHORT VERSION

1. Amulet Shade has been chosen to be the Godfather.
2. The Minority have entered the game.
3. Two people have had their destinies sealed.

DAY 2

On day 2 only, you MAY NOT communicate with each other outside the discussion thread unless I say so.
Does this mean that the baddies were chosen among the mafia? Since I have no idea what else infiltrate would mean

: <

If I wasn't sick I'd have done something about my one time ability.... I was the apparently a peeping tom who has no voyeuristic tendencies.

And also, [MENTION=50]Crestham[/MENTION] change the day number on the thread? I was thinking it was still Day 1.... ORZ

EDIT: There.

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
: <

If I wasn't sick I'd have done something about my one time ability.... I was the apparently a peeping tom who has no voyeuristic tendencies.

And also, can [MENTION=50]Crestham[/MENTION] change the day number on the thread? I was thinking it was still Day 1.... ORZ
Fixed.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
:wtf:...So the game really started today and yesterday was just a role assignment....:alone: ....Gonna be a boring game for me *feels left out*

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Hmm, the problem is, assassins seem to lack killing abilities. I wonder, maybe the lynching will be a one big mass kill fiesta. But how to precisely target Shade like that?

The person moaned in response.
Come to think of it, does Shade have some sort of a pervy role?

I'm sure there's an activity check, check the previous page.

Also, we have to determine whether or not if the minority was chosen by Crest or not, since it isn't likely for him to pick out people who tend to be inactive.

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: Emmie has lived to Day 2, trololo

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
Emmie is trying to get me to waste the negate a lynch part of my ability. How anyone can't see this is insane. I know who I'm wanting to lynch now.
[MENTION=171]Notorious[/MENTION] <==== No this is Insane .....:facewall: wonder if anyone will get the joke?:hohoho:

Sanae

Staff member
Oooh, congrats, Amu ^__^?

Ooh, I thought we weren't allowed to talk outside the thread anyway.. That seemed to be the course of ag's these days. I guess I just got so used to it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.