Dark Woods Circus AG [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
it was silly to say, telling the truth gets you lynched, then was it so bad crestham is getting voted ? and its okay, i was planning on getting help from you anyways, you offering me stuff is a pretty silly way to get me to change my mind, back to the topic, by noex's logic, telling the truth gets you lynched, You my friend get the vote.
I don't understand what you mean, bro.

You honestly think thats going to help change anyone's mind? Just saying "Hey, I was going to do this, but not anymore"
Don't be ridiculous. Of course not. I was merely pointing out that you would lose a great asset to the village if I was lynched. I'm going to do whatever it takes not to get lynched.

noex1337

Emmie was here
what about me ? or the other people on the fourm ? to much heat ?
I've stopped responding to you because of obvious logical fallacies. I was merely arguing with Viva on the mechanics of the game, not at all how we were playing this one. And do note that I made it obvious, instead of saying that via VM or PM.

[MENTION=40]Kamil[/MENTION] is still lurking.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Auron, Auron, this has to stop. First you say I'm suspicious for revealing too much, next you say I'm suspicious because Noex defended me and you somehow got it into your head that the assassins know each other. What next? Are you going to say I'm suspicious because I like ponies?

Please, make up your mind.

EDIT: dumb autocorrect

What, both those notifications that appeared while I was reading every single one of these 173 posts were noex accusing me of lurking? And here I hoped that people had started liking me...

Well anyway, while "He was lynched day 1 last time" isn't real defence "He claims to have an ability" isn't any better reason for suspicion. I don't think I've ever been successfully lynched day one so I can't speak on how it feels, but it's never nice to have rediculous suspicion on you for silly reasons. In fact, I'm more suspicious of Auron for trying to lynch him based on that.

noex1337

Emmie was here
What, both those notifications that appeared while I was reading every single one of these 173 posts were noex accusing me of lurking? And here I hoped that people had started liking me...

Well anyway, while "He was lynched day 1 last time" isn't real defence "He claims to have an ability" isn't any better reason for suspicion. I don't think I've ever been successfully lynched day one so I can't speak on how it feels, but it's never nice to have rediculous suspicion on you for silly reasons. In fact, I'm more suspicious of Auron for trying to lynch him based on that.
Nah, i wasn't being serious, i just wanted more activity.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
In fact, don't any of you find the fact that Auron insists the Circus knows each other suspicious? It's merely speculation, but it does hint at Auron knowing something more.

noex1337

Emmie was here
In fact, don't any of you find the fact that Auron insists the Circus knows each other suspicious? It's merely speculation, but it does hint at Auron knowing something more.
I doubt auron is stupid enough to post inside information on the circus if he is one. But i can't be too sure.

[MENTION=102]Alyss[/MENTION]+ [MENTION=230]Shadow_Strider[/MENTION]

EDIT: no, i'm not accusing you of anything, you're just lurking. Although expired milk has done it twice now.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Actually, I don't find him suspicious for that - since its a pretty common assumption, however his reasoning to lynch you is just all over the place. Just shows me that he is just desperate for a lynch at this point.
That being said, Auron was an assassin in the last game and his actions were totally different from this. He hide a lot and never stood out at all, completely opposite of what he is doing now. I don't know him well enough to make an accurate assumption, but this behavior doesn't seem very assassin like either, even more so after comparing it to the last game where he was an assassin.

@ Crestham - Thats nice and all, but I don't buy it. No one with a decent role just decides to go out, on day one within the first few hours, just to say "I'm an investigator, Protection please" - Even in Simple AGs when villager abilities are held above all else, it doesn't happen. I think your smarter then this, thats why I don't believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.