Comments (earn more Gil)

boyd

Staff member
Once Canabary is done with the site modifications for vbulletin you will be able to earn Gil when you make a comment on a episode.

Once he is done we will make a post about it.

Canabary

Administrator
Yes he means on the site. In addition to earning gill for commenting you'll earn quite a lot of gill from writing relatively short reviews for different series. All reviews are subject to a screening process before the gill is transfered though, and these features are note quite read yet as I still have a few things I need to sort out.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Yes he means on the site. In addition to earning gill for commenting you'll earn quite a lot of gill from writing relatively short reviews for different series. All reviews are subject to a screening process before the gill is transfered though, and these features are note quite read yet as I still have a few things I need to sort out.
Guh,
Well then, time to practice my English.......

It's good to know that these features are note quite read.