[Discussion Thread] The Dark Knight [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
[quote name='Emeralda' timestamp='1307547604' post='149144']

1. I was annoyed that everyone was being fed all that manipulation and liked it. I mean, seriously, you have an end day post manipulating ability and don't even question it? Suuuuure. If anything, you're more of a baddie than me for continuing to feed that bull to others.

2. Like I said, not revealed, but an end day manipulating ability was used on me.

3. Rawr, because Rina had nothing to do with it and some people got the wrong impression. Like, seriously, I used a private investigation day 1 and she the result was she was innocent. Surprise, surprise! I had the real investigating ability! so don't be surprised that I've suspected Wolfnagi when my investigation failed on him day 2.

4. My guess is, the same manipulation ability was used on Hadriel, but feel free to kill him. Still, I'd prefer to see you dead first to prove my point.

[/quote]

1+2.Who said anything about an end day post manipulation ability? Hadriel was the one who made it up! And he is also the one that is "revealed Joker"... Do you really think that if he were the Joker, he would own up to it? That doesn't even make sense D=

And the funny thing is... you guys come with this "End day manipulation ability" Right after The Joker was revealed... Why not when you were revealed as a Joker Thug? You did nothing to dissuade our thinking as you as a baddie. Actually.. You encouraged us.

3.lololol~ like I'd believe that. mmkay~

4. Go on ahead, prove your point.

[quote name='VivaLaDementia' timestamp='1307231798' post='146557']

Player List:

Group 1:

1) Emeralda - Joker Thug - Mayor

13) Kamil

18) Crom - Harvy Dent

------------------------------------

Group 2:

6) Lily

8) Nightmare Gear - Gotham Police Lieutenant

2) Rina

Group 3:

9) Hadriel - The Joker

12) Spring_

Group 4:

16) Zombehs

19) Seraph Lucis Eli

7) Shadowwolf - Gotham Police Lieutenant

[/quote]

Doesnt get much easier than this. Theres an assassin in each group. The ridiculous excuses the assassins are making at this point should be ignored. I highlighted our next people to lynch to make it even more obvious.

Seraph Lucis Eli hasnt spoken a word out of everyone, but votes every day. Which is why I suspect him. And I'm usually not wrong about my suspecions. If its not him its Shadow, which I'm doubting more. The rest should be obvious.

I'm a little weary against voting Joker for lynch because he might be protected. But I dont care any more at this point.

[quote name='Shadowwolf' timestamp='1307565366' post='149278']

I am getting my vote on the same person as I am beinning to believe the manipulating ability

[/quote]

I hope youre not talking about me, but if you are, go ahead. If you really believe those really stretched and desperate excuses, well, I wont comment on how that makes you look. Keep in mind doing that puts your opinion in jeopardy and makes you look more an assassin. Which is ok youll just place more evidence of your suspicion and reveal yourself with your actions, just like the rest of them. If you are one of them, assuming.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
GM Notes:

- Activity check is being done. Finished.

- Front page is being updated as we speak, will post again to confirm its finished. Finished.

- Day 5 ends in 24 hours. Voting/Abilities close at the end of the day.

GM Hint: I guess thats a step in the right direction?

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Rawr, good job Crom, you got Rina. OH WAI-

Anyway, I've investigated Lily yesterday and like I said, she was a baddie. Did Crom care to listen? Ofcourse not, Lily ish innocent, Rina is the evil Joker, sure. Since when do Joker's kill themselves? Rawr, to get the ultimate proof, I've investigated Crom today, and Viva sent me this:

[quote name='VivaLaDementia' timestamp='1307586070']

The investigation result for Crom is: Two Face[/quote]

Coincidence that I was right once again? I don't think so.

[quote name='Emeralda' timestamp='1307586781' post='149384']

Anyway, I've investigated Lily yesterday and like I said, she was a baddie. Did Crom care to listen? Ofcourse not, Lily ish innocent, Rina is the evil Joker, sure. Since when do Joker's kill themselves? Rawr, to get the ultimate proof, I've investigated Crom today, and Viva sent me this:

[/quote]

Nice try, thats no where in the thread.

[quote name='Emeralda' timestamp='1307586781' post='149384']

[/quote]

What? Seriously? But when did Crom change from Harvey Dent to Two Face?

[quote name='Nightmare Gear' timestamp='1307612253' post='149455']

I'm not sure but something like that should of been mention in some place. I'm going to go after hadriel. lol

[/quote]

I'm telling you, I am not the Joker. The Joker probably has some day post-manipulating ability. And I have no idea who the Joker is.

Anyway, what's with Crom being Two-Face? I didn't see any evidence in any Day Post, so I have no reason to think he's not still Harvey Dent.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Oh My Gosh, stop being so completely oblivious to what I'm writing in the thread. I said before that I've investigated Rina day 1, right? Then I failed an investigation on Wolf, and yesterday I knew Lily. Those who know that I usually focus on people who are "inactive" or spammish, or are thought as that, will notice that it makes sense. Rina was innocent, so I defended her since day 2. Lily was a baddie, so I tried to convince people to vote on her *goes to check* yeah, even you voted on her dunno why. Today I got results on Crom. Like I said, end day post manipulation ability either used the fact that Two Face was Harvy Dent and used that name to cover him, or he changed his allegiance somewhere midway.

[quote name='Emeralda' timestamp='1307624251' post='149532']

Oh My Gosh, stop being so completely oblivious to what I'm writing in the thread. I said before that I've investigated Rina day 1, right? Then I failed an investigation on Wolf, and yesterday I knew Lily. Those who know that I usually focus on people who are "inactive" or spammish, or are thought as that, will notice that it makes sense. Rina was innocent, so I defended her since day 2. Lily was a baddie, so I tried to convince people to vote on her *goes to check* yeah, even you voted on her dunno why. Today I got results on Crom. Like I said, end day post manipulation ability either used the fact that Two Face was Harvy Dent and used that name to cover him, or he changed his allegiance somewhere midway.

[/quote]

Well, I don't doubt that you've got an investigation skill, but how do we know you're not just faking the PM? It's pretty easy to just type it out. And IMO Crom's actions have more than substantiated that he's also a civilian.

PS I had to vote Lily because if not I'd get lynched.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[quote name='Hadriel' timestamp='1307624528' post='149533']

Well, I don't doubt that you've got an investigation skill, but how do we know you're not just faking the PM? It's pretty easy to just type it out. And IMO Crom's actions have more than substantiated that he's also a civilian.

PS I had to vote Lily because if not I'd get lynched.

[/quote]

Rawr, do you see the timestap of the reply? It's not something that could be normally faked. Now tell me, why would Viva send me a PM around the time he ended the day? Plus the only thing Crom did was going after people who were "revealed," plus going after Rina (which I think was a stupid move to kill her, but I guess since we were about to be lynched, yeah), and defending Lily. Did you already forget how he jumped on me and Rina when we were defending each other? Oh noes! Could it be that we knew each other's roles?! No way! All he did so far was lead people by nose and didn't bring anything. If you were to follow him, probably no thugs would have died.

[quote name='Emeralda' timestamp='1307625257' post='149535']

Rawr, do you see the timestap of the reply? It's not something that could be normally faked. Now tell me, why would Viva send me a PM around the time he ended the day? Plus the only thing Crom did was going after people who were "revealed," plus going after Rina (which I think was a stupid move to kill her, but I guess since we were about to be lynched, yeah), and defending Lily. Did you already forget how he jumped on me and Rina when we were defending each other? Oh noes! Could it be that we knew each other's roles?! No way! All he did so far was lead people by nose and didn't bring anything. If you were to follow him, probably no thugs would have died.

[/quote]

But in Crom's post two days ago he did successfully identify Lily as a possible assassin. Why would Crom do that and even undergo such a risky maneuver if he were an assassin himself? It doesn't make sense.

Also, you could have asked Viva a question, then had him reply when the day was over and when he was sorting out PMs and questions. It makes sense that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.