Bloody tears -- When the moon cries // Sign-up & OCC thread

[MENTION=1817]Witcher[/MENTION]:
@arachne: sorry but, as you obviously see, i'm causing you guys trouble and dun wanna ruin your fun ^^" so yeah.. my decision is final ^^"

@nisa: cuz my comp died XDD (stole my lil bro's comp >:3)

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh wow for real XD so that's why!! XD I was wondeirng.. and thought you got too pissed off..

and... this just has to be said

YOU"RE NOT RUINING ANYONE"S FUN OR CAUSE ANYONE TROUBLE!!!!!!!!
Really it was just to let you try to improve... though the "you're stupid" was really uncalled for <.< (and mean)
GOING AWAY WILL MAKE US FEEL BAD

so quitting like that is WAAAY worse than staying..

Just sayin'

... dammit <-<" if that's what you really want.. i'll stay.. BUT i'll stop RP'ing nonetheless (in this forum), before i get even more people hating me like witcher just stated minutes ago ._."

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
[MENTION=1817]Witcher[/MENTION] Don't say sorry to me, say sorry to Chaos..

and yeah.. you kinda have ^^" but don't sweat about it, just try not to insult other okay?

Ah sory I didn't mean to keep mentioning you ><

@Chaos *sigh* what's the point of stayin...if you're not gonna rp...I just mean... that means... we scared you away from your love for rping...

What Witcher means...is TRY to improve ^^ if you want I can look over it...not like I'm a pro lol Really, you can't do more than your best but be open to people who want to help you to improve on the annoying grammar/punctuation part ^^"

naaah, obviously haven't improved in two whole years, so i won't do it anyway ._."

[MENTION=1817]Witcher[/MENTION]: no need to be sorry ._." you obviously do stuff better than me and you stood your ground .___." why be sorry..? o-O" this had to happen xD

EDIT: anyway, me gonna search a low level RP forum soon..

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
[MENTION=122]Chaos8ringer[/MENTION] You never know if you don't try. And so what. It will improve in time. ;) ( Mine did. :p ) And rly. Look...we can do it like this. You write an rp story/post i ll edit for you. If that is such a problem for you.

[MENTION=1817]Witcher[/MENTION] : Don't worry. <3

[MENTION=60]HappyNisa[/MENTION] : Me likes. <3

now then....no more bad topics..