@Banchou

Well, allow me to re-use a previous character for this:

Name:
Satoru Nishimura
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Half: Half Human, Half Vampire
Favourite Weapon: A pair of wooden tonfa
Special Skill: Super speed. He is able to have short bursts of super speed without much effect on his body, but prolonged usage will exhaust him.
Bio:
Many years ago, his mother had traveled to Europe from feudal Japan, riding on the wave of cross-country travel mainly by European traders. She wanted to live a normal life there, but unfortunately that was not to be. One dark night, she was taken advantage of by a shady-looking man, and although she couldn't see his face, she saw his teeth glimmer in the moonlight. A few months later, she bore Satoru, her only child. Life was hard as they had no money, and soon the stress of surviving and raising a son at the same time pushed her to suicide. Grabbing the young Satoru, she was determined to end both their lives that day, but Satoru survived, lying in the corner of the alley on the body of his dead mother, tears in his eyes, a knife slash wound diagonally down his back inflicted by his mother.

Since then, he has wandered about the land aimlessly, living off the charity of others. Five years ago, he noticed how his canines were exceptionally sharp, and how he seemed to hunger for blood. Still, the very one time he tried preying on a human, he was consumed by guilt, and he has abstained from consuming blood ever since. He longs one day to find the man who had raped his mother and avenge her once and for all. Recently, however, he has become cognizant of the oppression caused by the Dark Lord, and resentment has been building up ever since.

Personality:
Satoru starts off as a silent person, usually absorbed in his thoughts. He may come across as being cold initially, but he has a warm heart and does not like violence. He's also rather smart and strategic, though not exceedingly so. He also likes animals.

Appearance:

lol it may have been easier if ppl stopped running halfway over the forest in a single sentence. Also, the inactive ppl should post, and the GM should open a new area, or two...

I don't really mind the clutter much though XD

Witcher

A note to [MENTION=1637]Zhoren[/MENTION] , the creature i play does not use magic. It's organic system is made from special cells that can rearrange themselves in any way they want.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
[MENTION=1716]Silvir[/MENTION] omg OTL you want my chara to die? Blood? Omg >.<" so close... she's gonna have a real lot of trouble XD
Bleh I'll reply after work in like 8 hours from now ^^"

I am unsure as to how my character should join the existing group. Maybe I will wait things out in the alcove. Or maybe someone looking for flowers will find me.

@Witcher thanks for the info. However, homonculus are creatures crafted by magic, and a nullification of magic should completely destroy them, but then that would be a Godmodded move, so nevermind XD.

Although, a slight slowing down of the cellular manipulations as a form of limited effect would be something I'd expect from a skilled RP'er

Edit: [MENTION=55]Hadriel[/MENTION] I think it's better if no big 'group' is formed. Because, as I see it, this RP seems to lack some sort of direct goal which this group should strive towards. Actually, the only one with a goal here seems to be my character, a complete outsider to this world ._.

Which is why, I'm presently trying to separate the characters from the same scene. My next post should help with that, hopefully...

Witcher

[MENTION=1637]Zhoren[/MENTION] well what do you know. You can't tell they are made by this or that. There are no strict rules to that. Homunuculuses are mainly made from alchemy. Thus science. Thus nothing to do with magic at all.