Bloody tears -- When the moon cries // Sign-up & OCC thread

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
[MENTION=55]Hadriel[/MENTION] I think Silvir's character was were your chara now is.. but she went home ^^"
Hmm well if the girl wont tell me any directions my chara (and probs Witcher's chara unless witcher's chara is gonna stick to someone else no) then my chara will probs search for shelter ^^" then she can find you lol lemme read the new posts XD

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hmhm I know XD want it to have a logical flow~~ And lol now I read Silvir's post again I remembered that this morning I thought that the first reflex of my chara would be to run away XD might just aswell make her run towards you ^^ If the flowers you're close to are the same flowers the girl picked up then it's not that weird if it is close by XD
Oh gawd I dunno how my chara would react to another halfvampire.. she kills vampires XD lol I guess you have to proof you dont hurt any humans (especially the female ones) and yeah I know your chara wont harm humans lol not even animals, lol but my chara doesnt know that XD Hmm I guess the vampire in my chara is stronger than in yours, as your chara is capable of living without blood and my chara seriously isnt.

[MENTION=1817]Witcher[/MENTION]

I didn't quite get your post. Your character jumps into the air, transforms into it's current form, lands close to Neveah (who just ran off quite far), rolls around and splits a tree in half?

:huuh: what im curious about is what age you think it is in this RP [MENTION=60]HappyNisa[/MENTION] lol the hospital thingy makes me confused since it's supposed to play out somewhere during the 1600th
and somehow you make it sound so modern :mad:_@: i suspect my mind managed to misunderstand it......:cold: i just don't trust my mind very much.

lol at speedposters...

I'm trying to wait for [MENTION=1240]Arachna[/MENTION] and [MENTION=92]Lovely.[/MENTION] to have their say, sorry if that's causing confusion too.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
[MENTION=1716]Silvir[/MENTION] I'm the one that is wrong OTL I overlooked the age OTL and pappa (banchou) didn't tell me my charasheet was off mentioning the hospital >.<"

Witcher

Lol at [MENTION=1637]Zhoren[/MENTION] who still thinks that @Lovely is ever gonna post in this.

Also, [MENTION=55]Hadriel[/MENTION] this is what i do when i am bored and try to keep the RP from dying.

Witcher said:
Also, [MENTION=55]Hadriel[/MENTION] this is what i do when i am bored and try to keep the RP from dying.
Dude, chillax. The RP's already pretty active. Can't posters take a break for a day or two?

And try not to do weird things like splitting trees because they're weird .____.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
lol at speedposters...

I'm trying to wait for [MENTION=1240]Arachna[/MENTION] and [MENTION=92]Lovely.[/MENTION] to have their say, sorry if that's causing confusion too.
Thank you for waiting for me [MENTION=1637]Zhoren[/MENTION]. I don't know about [MENTION=92]Lovely.[/MENTION] But i am grateful you
gave me time. Since i was busy irl (Two jobs do that to person,). <3

Lol at [MENTION=1637]Zhoren[/MENTION] who still thinks that @Lovely is ever gonna post in this.

She will or maybe not. It is up to her to decide that. You can't force somone to post.
Also i am gonna delete that comment of yours in the r.p story. The G.M in this r.p is Banchou. Your comment does not belong there in the R.P story thread,if you have something to say. Say it here. Please. <3

Dude, chillax. The RP's already pretty active. Can't posters take a break for a day or two?

And try not to do weird things like splitting trees because they're weird .____.

It feels like i should go to my boss and say :"I need to quit my job cos one of the R.p-ers wants me to speed things up." <3 lol

[MENTION=1637]Zhoren[/MENTION] i ll post now. ;)

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lol Hadriel just make your chara go like poof! gone XD Make it teleport, because speed is something vampires already have :/ well unless you have insane speed even for vampires (what i thought was the idea)

Witcher

@Hadriel
That means that my character is not faster than yours. Even if he copies this power, the cells in his "body" won't be able to withstand it and he will splatter all over the ground.