Bleach FC

yes that it will be with all the captains there despite that being totally stupid cause now earth is left defenseless (except for urahara, yoruichi, isshin, senior ishidia, and the vizards)

tyron256

turnabout moderation
well, we know very little about their generation besides theyre supposed to be insanely powerful. this would explain how kubo plans to have all of the characters fight.

I'm excited about them leaving that crappy place Hueco Mundo.

I want to see some of the others and am curious what happens with Grimmjaw, will he go with Ichigo or what hmm...I'll bet he'll stay then later on he will show up on Ichigo's side.

wonder if Ichigo will find out about his father too lol

tyron256

turnabout moderation
i think we'll be able to see more of the fathers and the vizards now. hopefully urahara will also join in. idk tho, the town kas the old man, ukitake and kyoraku so they cantbe entirely defenseless. also, it looks like komamura will be able to confront tousen.

anyways to a new topic
does yoruichi have a zanpaktou? and if she does why doesnt she use it?

i think she does as she was a former captain (i think translation may have been wrong) and to be a captain use have to a zanpaktou(duh) and bankai (save for zaraki)

tyron256

turnabout moderation
er, anyways if she was a captain and not just the commander of the special forces squad, she must have a zan and a bankai. as for why she doesnt use if i have no idea, mabe she prefers hand to hand? i think this may be answered in the next arc.

315 spoilers

簡単に文字バレ。
街はどっかにそのまま移動させたからどんなにバトルしてもだいじょーぶ☆とマユリが3ページも かけて説明。

あいぜんとジジイが対面し、スターク、バラガン、ハリベル召還。(最初に名前を呼んでるからスタークがNo 1かも?)

ウルキオラ愛染に留守番頼まれると同時に織姫の前に出現。
あきらかに苺と違う次元にいるのもかかわらずなぜかラストページで苺と戦う2秒前みたいな雰囲 気に。

俺には理解できなかったが

・実は織姫は見える範囲に居ました
・「来い黒崎一護」とかカッコつけてるわりに数分苺は到着しない

のどっちかかな?よーわからん。

Mayuri explains for about 3 pages how they moved the actual town from the land so that no matter how they fight the actual town won't be destroyed.

Aizen summons Stark, Halibel and Baragan.

Aizen and Yama face each other.

Ulquiorra appears before Inoue, he was ordered to take care of her.

He says he doesn't really get it (the spoiler writer) but it looks like a fight is about to start (between Ulquiorra and Ichigo) even though Ulquiorra seems to be where Inoue is.

It's as if Ulquiorra is saying "come Kurosaki Ichigo".

Post cred goes to spacecat on BA

Last edited:

tyron256

turnabout moderation
ah, so its finally happened. and it looks like ulquorria escaped his temporary prison already. so the plot thickens O.O looks like were going to see the old man take some action

hmm 6 captains on 6 rogue captains and espada one for each unless the vizards and the others come
if this is the case
aizen vs yamamoto
tousen vs komamura
gin vs hitsugaya
stark vs kyouraku
halibel vs soifon
baragan vs ukitake