Bleach FC

That is exactly what it is wind(flower power) and water is there power

one tilde wave the other tornado

So here is a question about the previon since we have seen 105,107 and 103 and what ever AA once guessing 1 do you think the others will show up and fight?

tyron256

turnabout moderation
lets discuss what kyouraku and ukitake shikai abilities are we have seen them release but they have yet to show us their power
i think kyouraku has a wind type zanpaktou and ukitake has a water and lightning zanpaktou type what do u guys think?
as according to the games those are their shikai's abilities

as for the other privaron espada, there is a possibility of them showing up for a fight but there is also a chance that the ones we saw were the only ones willing to follow aizen and the others were killed off.

this weeks spoiler its big

The first part is a Nnoitra flashback.

Kenpachi: Grab your sword now and take the woman back, your job is finished, from now on we will take care of them.

Ichigo: What are you saying! I have come all this way! I will ?

Kenpachi: Who are you? You are a shinigami representative? Protecting your town is your job. Helping out that woman should satisfy you enough eh? If you understand, then go back now. And anyway you already had your fun, swinging that sword of yours around, haven?t you? Woman!! Heal my wounds!!

Inoue: Y..yes!

Stark appears before Inoue.

Ichigo and Kenpachi: !?

Stark: Sorry, I don?t normally do this kind of thing so let?s just say I?m borrowing you for a bit.

Ichigo and Kenpachi are ready to fight..dun dun dun!

Stark and Inoue disappear though.

Ichigo and Kenpachi: they disappeared??

Scene changes to Aizen and Inoue stands before him.

Aizen: Welcome back Orihime, what?s wrong? You?re making an unhappy face? Smile, the sun has darkened, then everyone feels sad right? Just smile and wait here a little bit.

Behind Aizen, Gin and Tousen the town appears.

Aizen: Until we have destroyed Karakura town.

SeudoVizard

Master of Pain
holy shit this will be good (excuse my cussing) cant wait wait i thought the next arc was supposed to take place in hueco mundo then why are ichimaru tousen and aizen goin to earth? and what about yammi i thought that was supposed to be happenin this chapter?
im so confused.......

tyron256

turnabout moderation
nice, looks like things are going to stay interesting inn the manga

this week's episode should be subbed by tonight titled "Shinigami and Quincy, the Battle with Madness". continuing the szyael arc no doubt.

SeudoVizard

Master of Pain
O ok ur very bad random lol anyway so is this arc in hueco mundo or earth cant tell since aizen and his group are goin to earth while the rest stay in hueco mundo

Last edited:

tyron256

turnabout moderation
that im not sure about, cant really tell for sure by spoilers alone.

on a different subject do you guys know about the new apparent filler arc on the way for the anime?

tyron256

turnabout moderation
hmm... i dont think he is a snake, a bitd is possible but he apparently has horns judging by whats left of his mask. i think ill have to get back to you on this one.

ulquiorra is kinda what his name implies just like Nnoiotra was a hydra his last name imply s that(yes he was a hydra)

his last name implies for a dog or cerbirus of sorts

Also next chapter another good one

Also technically gins squad is investigation but you might as well call it torture.

tyron256

turnabout moderation
This weeks Bleach Episode the szyael arc continues in "Ishida's Strategy, the 20-second Offense and Defense". the subs shold be out later today