Ban the person above you

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Banned for yeah that really happened >.< Oh and I once broke a finger by catching keys seriously I'm very very unlucky that way ahah I broke antoher finger coz of someone that just ran in to me *sigh* the one that got broken by that person running in to me is really troublesom T^T it still hurts soemtimes after or while playing the piano and it isnt straight yet T^T it looks really odd like that >.< So unlucky~~~ though I can get lucky at school sometimes like being late but coming at school figuring out the teacher is late as well so 8D

ban coz OMG !!!!!.. that is really odd...

me u see.. things happen to me which never happens to others.. pyschologically

like something goes wrong which is unexpected.. but in your case.. u can't even avoid it ...amazing.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Banned for I love your Itachi signature

Ahah >< I know that's why I consider myself unlucky a lot eheh XD I can live with it though :p lol I'll have to xD ahaha for that part I can call my self lucky to still be alive lolz ahaha you call it amazing xD well its true that whenever I do somethin that might seem dangerous nothing happens :/ My weird life 8D

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Banned for making Shay hate you :O How come he hates you? :eek: ahaha I remember I used to dislike him for marrying Cho (nico) doing something wrong in the progress making Cho hurt a bit >.< but ahaha I can't even remember what it was lolz I think he's a nice guy now :p ahah