Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
its not an item..its an aiblity..

emoemoemoemo.

Im gonna lurk the rest of my ACAG...feel free to lycnh me or kill me. Either way I have lose hope..nya..

emoemoemoemo

Easy choice for me if you ask anyone, I don't make any enemies, very valid reason to vote for someone, especially not having anyone on my mind to vote for at this moment, Kitty made everyone's day easier and the sheeping may commence.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
Easy choice for me if you ask anyone, I don't make any enemies, very valid reason to vote for someone, especially not having anyone on my mind to vote for at this moment, Kitty made everyone's day easier and the sheeping may commence.

Nya~

anyone else detecting assassin reaction from him nya?

i think i've proven my point, Goodnight Kitty, if you still want to be in the game, and not emoemoemodespairemoemoemo, i will change my vote, I think i casted my vote in a very fair way, i picture this game a lot like the show survivor , you dont wanna be here, you dont want the million i do, everyone else does, Bam, easy deal

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
i think i've proven my point, Goodnight Kitty, if you still want to be in the game, and not emoemoemodespairemoemoemo, i will change my vote, I think i casted my vote in a very fair way, i picture this game a lot like the show survivor , you dont wanna be here, you dont want the million i do, everyone else does, Bam, easy deal
lol. My existence in this game anot only affects one factions victory.

The Templars. So if you are wanting to get rid of me base on your reasons it could only mean one thing.

:grin:

lol. My existence in this game anot only affects one factions victory.

The Templars. So if you are wanting to get rid of me base on your reasons it could only mean one thing.

:grin:

This is news to me, maybe i should read the 25 pages i missed, due to a birthday trip to wet n wild :D , although my point still stands, you asked to be lynched my vote stands.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (3 members and 0 guests) Crazy, Crestham, Seraph Lucis Eli

Hello dead people.

We lynched Ezio? That is great news..! I believe. I have no Idea. Though; Now we need to find out about this apple... Hm.

If the Assasins are bad; I suggjest we turn our heads towards Spike Spiegel. He desperately wanted to protect Seraph, but when realized it would not work, he changed his vote. Is not that a reason to believe he is either an assasin himself, or someone who wants to help them?

If the Templars are bad; They lost another Templar, and got an Assassin. I am a bit itchy about Kulitman, still... But I don't know so much more about this. Also; wwgeaf. He might be one as well, with the suspect voting.

I don't have much more than this. Any oppinions?

The assassins aint the bad guys... play the game >-> read the DP. Even in AG's they still have personalities. If he was a bad guy, he have killed the innocents that was mind controlled with the apple. More proof for my secret sub faction!

I can't afford the game and I don't have a console. I am watching a bit of playthroughs, but I just started. But okay, so the Assasins arent bad. Do you have a clue pointing to who might be bad?

I can't afford the game and I don't have a console. I am watching a bit of playthroughs, but I just started. But okay, so the Assasins arent bad. Do you have a clue pointing to who might be bad?
well there's actually no one who's bad or good, it kinda depends on which perspective you're using, if it's from the assassin then the templars are the bad guys, vice versa.

well there's actually no one who's bad or good, it kinda depends on which perspective you're using, if it's from the assassin then the templars are the bad guys, vice versa.
Well the difference is if you actually followed the story, that the assassins protect the Apple of Eden from the templars so they can't use it to rule the world, even thought the templar is in an "illuminati" status already. As for my codex pages, they contain various assassination techniques and information about the apple. You can't say its vice versa since one of them protects the people while the other is a wolf in sheeps cloths. Then again only the higher ups in the templars faction only knows about the Apple and such.

I knew this is gonna happen i thought now everyone will jump around and scream "yey"
[YOUTUBE]DLTZctTG6cE[/YOUTUBE]