Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Alright guys, GG, you got me. Huge score for the Templars with my death. Cyas now cuz I can't talk here anymore.
*bows and leaves*

EDIT and P.S: My first incident of getting lynched, coupled with Skype AG that is...

Day 3 Long Post
1480 Firenze

“The Medici have decreed this to be a NO SINGING ZONE! The levels of noise of pollution caused by a single man has impaired the businesses of many local merchants. This man and his ilk must be brought to justice. If you see or hear a man sing or play a tune in this area, alert the guards immediately!”

The herald spoke with much enthusiasm to the mass of people that gather to listen to him. It was the perfect cover for Ezio hide amongst as he stalked his target. The man was alone, but he waved a nearby guard over to him.

“Follow me, I need you to guard me for the time being.”
“Yes, sir.”

The man then continued on his way as the guard followed closely. And not too far behind, Ezio tailed them. Occasionally the two stop and the guard would survey the area. But Ezio had long before reached a level where he could not be spotted by such a non indepth search. The man and the guard, along with Ezio, walked a great length into Firenze when they encountered a man and a guard menacing a Banker.

“This man refuses to provide me with funds that I have asked of him. I have large stores of money deposited in the Bank of Firenze, yet this peasant of a Banker refuses to give me what is mine!”
“I'm deeply apologize for not being able to withdraw the money. But I do not have such a large sum of money here, you must go to a more renowned Banker if you desire to withdraw it all at once.”
“Enough of this nonsense! Guard, kill this man!”

Ezio recognized the man that was abusing his authority, but he did not have the time to deal with him. His target was beginning to pull away. The guard that was following him, at one point tried to go and assist his fellow guard, but the man told him off.

“Don't bother with such trivialities. Your current task is much more important. Now follow.”

Ezio reluctantly continued pursuing the man when he suddenly heard the sound of a sword piercing flesh. Against his better judgement, he glanced back. What he saw was not what he had expected. A beggar had come between the guard and the banker, accidentally it seemed. Nonetheless the beggar was unharmed, but the banker had been wounded. But most surprising was the guard that lay dead at the feet of another man. Ezio grinned slightly before continuing the pursuit of his original target.

Before long, they arrived at crowded intersection. A courtesan was entertaining the eyes of the many onlookers. She had even enthralled nobles and guards to watch her sinful dance. Ezio's target continued along his way without pause, but his guard stopped to take in the sight of the beautiful woman. Using that instance, Ezio swiftly positioned himself behind and used his hidden blade to pierce the guard's heart. He then held the dead guard upright, so as to not alert the people of the killing and dragged him to a nearby bench. None were the wiser as the dead guard simply seemed to slumped while sleeping on the bench.
Ezio quickly relocated his target and took up the guard's place in following the man. He was completely unaware of what had occurred and spoke to Ezio, thinking he was the guard.

“I hope your preparations are complete. This plan must be carried out without a hitch.” The man said nervously.
“If we are to take the Medici's place as rulers of Firenze, we must eliminate them all and without much resistance.”
“I shall repeat to you the particulars of the plan.”
“Tomorrow at noon, Lorenzo and his brother shall be attending high mass. You and your men will insert yourself into the Medici's personal guards. And when I give the signal, you will take their lives.”

“Understand?” the man asked he turned around to face Ezio. His face paled instantly as he gasped in shock. Ezio pierced his throat with his hidden blade and laid him onto the ground.
Blood spurted out his mouth.

“We were... so close... What right... do the Medici have to rule... And why... does it prohibit us... from taking it from them...?”
“I am not a watch dog of Medici, that I loyally follow their will. However your plans would result in... has resulted in... too much bloodshed. And that is why you must be stopped. Resquiat in pace.”

Ezio closed his eyelids and then stood up. He turned around only to see a mass of people had gathered around him.
“Assassino... Kill the Assassin....”
He heard them mutter one after another.
“What is going on?!”
He screamed as he tried to escape, but they formed a human blockade impeding his path.
Then he saw their eyes glazed over in a golden color and realized.
“The... Apple...”
He tried to climb up the nearest wall, but they grabbed onto and dragged him down. They forced him onto the ground and pummeled him. It would have been an easy matter for him to kill these people and escape. But they were innocent people, their minds being controlled. He would not allow himself to harm the innocent even if it cost him his life. In life Ezio Auditore never betrayed the first tenet of the Assassin Order, and nor did he do so in his final moments. He knew that his will would be carried on, just like he had done for his father.​

Day 3 Short Post

A player has been wounded.
Kulitman, Brute, has been killed.
Nightmare Gear, Agile Guard, has been killed.
Mikhail118, Jacopo de' Pazzi, has been killed.
Seraph Lucis Eli, Ezio Auditore, has been lynched and is now dead.

Day 4 has begun.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
lolololol

Look at tht, we pretty much had every right to suspect him of hiding something~
And another templar killed, Lolol two guards too ~

Anyways I will offer my items for a final time~ I want them all gone :/ the prices HAVE DROPPED to 30 florins~ drop me a PM :3

I loved that story on day three good work GOW, and what are you selling again ? and RIP Ezio :(

Edit : If i'm not mistaking, The Templar are in deep POOPOO.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Ah yes my compliments to the GM that was engaging <3

[MENTION=1262]Auron[/MENTION] : Im selling Smoke Bomb Bags and Heavy Sheath~

Alyss

=Vampiress=
I highly recommend people with an EXTREMELY high suspicion rate to contact me if you don't want to get killed :O (no, not by me.....)
I can save your butt if you want me to, but it's first come first serve~ :3
*cough people with 100% suspicion cough*

I approve of Ezio's death.

Meanwhile, it appears that there is an assassination plot against Lorenzo de Medici. Rest assured that the city guard will be on full alert in defence of our glorious leader.

At least, assuming no members are still avoiding me.