Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
Kitty, selling something that protects you from pickpoketing twice for 20 gil, Why waste your gil on that. Its an instant x2pickpocket. Total Scam.

obviously your one not to think?

For the price of 20florins you can protect from all other source of pickpockets.

say you are targeted by 5x picpockets. And in this case you bought my safegaurd. Wouldn't you have saved that 30florins just buying my service?

seesh. some people really cant be businessman in the future. :-.-:

Frankly. Im quite offended that you take my service as a pickpocket scenario.

Possible, but if like 5 people pickpocket you and all succeed, you would be wishing you bought that safeguard in the the first place.
^someone obviously cut out for business :D

Possible, but if like 5 people pickpocket you and all succeed, you would be wishing you bought that safeguard in the the first place.
the banker can also get pickpocketed since the safeguard only works for the customer.

1.customer buys protection
2.customer pickpockets banker
3.customer pickpockets other people
4.repeat from step 1 to obtain lotz of florins

I can see a some people doing this...

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
the banker can also get pickpocketed since the safeguard only works for the customer.

1.customer buys protection
2.customer pickpockets banker
3.customer pickpockets other people
4.repeat from step 1 to obtain lotz of florins

I can see a some people doing this...

*facepalm*

Obviously....Thats why I wont be selling out service daily. :scared:

Its already freaking impossible as it is

Excuse me Kitty, For misunderstanding the effects of your item. I thought it only protected you from one pickpocket Per use, And having two uses it wouldn't be a fair price since you would be paying 20 florins, not gil, Which would be an instant pickpocket x2.

Suspicion Meter
The Suspicion Meter works in conjunction with the Pickpocketing and Guard system, however that is not the only way raise one's suspicion meter. As stated before, failing to pickpocket someone will raise one's suspicion meter by 25%. In addition, attacking another player will also raise one's suspicion meter by 10%. When someone's suspicion meter reaches 100%, they will be placed on the Wanted List and become an enemy of the City Guard.
Kleptomaniacs with bad luck aren't going to last long.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
Excuse me Kitty, For misunderstanding the effects of your item. I thought it only protected you from one pickpocket Per use, And having two uses it wouldn't be a fair price since you would be paying 20 florins, not gil, Which would be an instant pickpocket x2.

..*facepalm*

just dont buy my service if your not up to it.

:shrug:

Kitty; What services DO you offer? I want to see my competitions :badass:
Jokes aside, we haven't acomplished much besides gaining the knowledge that Kitty is a merchant, right?