Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Day 5 Short Post​

VivaLaDementia, Seeker, has been killed.
Arachna, Vieri de' Pazzi, has been killed.
Rina, Lorenzo de' Medici, has been killed.
Misaka Mikoto, Paola, has been lynched and is now dead.

Faction Numbers Remaining.
2-2-2-1-1-4-5

Day 6 has begun.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
O____O

So Misaka was an assassin~ and Arachna a templar? From the latter I hadnt really suspected anything :/
And De Medici is dead too :0 : D

2-2-2-1-1-4-5 ? Hmm Im guessing we have either 4 or 5 merchants. (zombehs, avan ,crazy, lovely?, myself..who did I miss?)

How many templars have been killed? 4 ? So Im guessing just 1 left.. And 1 guard. But the rest :0

Btw the day post was pretty wicked : D

.... I honestly didn't know there were that many factions..... ._______.
So 17 players left:
[SPOILERA]Zombehs
Alyss
KH.hayate
Wwgeaf
Sanae
Lily
Avan Onee-chan
Emeralda
Bladewind
Kamil
Shadow_Strider
Stein
Xiga
Lovely.
necrotyr
Auron
Crazy[/SPOILERA]

[MENTION=143]Zombehs[/MENTION] [MENTION=102]Alyss[/MENTION] [MENTION=1250]KH.hayate[/MENTION] [MENTION=115]Wwgeaf[/MENTION] [MENTION=8]Sanae[/MENTION] [MENTION=166]Lily[/MENTION] [MENTION=36]VivaLaPony Onee-chan[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]Emeralda[/MENTION] [MENTION=1248]Bladewind[/MENTION] [MENTION=40]Kamil[/MENTION] [MENTION=230]Shadow_Strider[/MENTION] [MENTION=1258]Stein[/MENTION] [MENTION=1257]Xiga[/MENTION] [MENTION=92]Lovely.[/MENTION] [MENTION=1261]necrotyr[/MENTION] [MENTION=1262]Auron[/MENTION] [MENTION=1265]Crazy[/MENTION]

Come and discuss stuff.

What did I tell you about Rina? Not an assassin, not a Templar, just the one person I had a personal goal to protect.

Whatever, looks like none of the factions are in good shape except the ones that aren't part of any goals. I'm hoping that anyone who's not being obvious will give me some evidence so that we actually have a chance. I just need to get rid of the assassins so most of you shouldn't have anything to hide.

Wwgeaf
Bladewind
Shadow_Strider
Well, that would be my list of people to kill today. All 3 are using their abilities, yet barely post anything. And since they are still unknowns because of how little they post, it's worth a try.

For today's deaths:
the fag that killed Viva should commit suicide, he was the most active person in the game that actually tried
Rina's death, ehh, not my doing
Arachna was quite random I think

Stein

The doctor is in.
Well, that would be my list of people to kill today. All 3 are using their abilities, yet barely post anything. And since they are still unknowns because of how little they post, it's worth a try.

For today's deaths:
the fag that killed Viva should commit suicide, he was the most active person in the game that actually tried
Rina's death, ehh, not my doing
Arachna was quite random I think
Can we not refer to idiots as "fag"'s?

And yeah, Archana was a little random.

Xiga

^[2´]

Other note; I wont be on much today.. I has caut a fever and will pobobly crash to bed soon. Guh....
Im voting before I go to bed on Necrotyr. His posts here have made me eeiry, and the lack of them as well, plus information from elsewhere.

Goodnigh and good luck!~~^^''