Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
Damn, its a bit scary how strong Ezio really is... I mean two kills in a day?
He better be careful or else he will hand the templars this game by mass-murdering (Though he did a good job today).

And Aker, knock it off. There was too much suspicious around that rolesheet for it to be trusted that no one cared to clarify. You let him get lynched just as much as the rest of us, so don't act all high and mighty.

lol when I log in all I saw was shadowwolf being lynched and Day already ended?

....there goes my only customer.

hates you all.

lol when I log in all I saw was shadowwolf being lynched and Day already ended?

....there goes my only customer.

hates you all.
go away,

nobody needs bankers when you can spend your florins on sharp & pointy stuff

that can kill people

??
I said that if Ezio keeps killing 2 players per day, he might give the Templar's the game due to their numbers-related winning condition. Though, as I mentioned, I have to give him/her credit for doing a good job today.
2kills,
hmm,
won't he/she have some sort of a spy within the templars faction.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Yes, he did. However, there could have been others who claimed to be City Guard/Neutral before Kamil came forward (Or even after for all I know).
We can guess as much as we want, but it doesn't mean much lol

LOL, nah I'm a Citizen :O (But technically, everyone here can be thieves XD)
I mean, I can help whoever that doesn't want to die because of failed pickpocketing. :O
For the right price~
i know that but someone offering services to help in pickpocketing is kinda considered a thief from the beginning?

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
A Citizen who sells items to prevent your suspicious meter from going up?
Ignoring how weird the item/ability sounds, I'm more concerned about the fact that your not a merchant, but rather a citizen, who is selling things.