aE

From my memory, he's saying a speech of thanks, but with very weird and scary expressions and gestures. XD

I still have Uni, Jar. -__-"
Ditch! Or just sleep through classes lul
Don't apologize, he's lying about showering.
Very perceptive...
Your British-Aussie battle of words against Zhongy were hilarious. I remember when you two made audio recordings...hilarious. Yeh bloody poof!
The gremlin voice lol

Sanae

Staff member
@Kagemusha
Your British-Aussie battle of words against Zhongy were hilarious. I remember when you two made audio recordings...hilarious. Yeh bloody poof!
Lol, I so remember that xD Then, others started contributing voice clips.. I can't even remember what all I said in mine >_<.. I think all I said was,"Hello, AE." xD

I remember Braty's and Ara's sexy voices/accents <3

The gremlin voice lol
Something about drinking you under the table :-?

Sanae

Staff member
Lol, I'm not sure, but it was pretty entertaining xD After you made yours . Zho tried her hand at a Scottish accent lol You two went back and forth for a bit and then [MENTION=1240]Arachna[/MENTION] jumped in ^^

Too bad we didn't get to save them :( Vocaroo also purges voice clips after a while :(

Arachna

Spider
Staff member

Lol, I so remember that xD Then, others started contributing voice clips.. I can't even remember what all I said in mine >_<.. I think all I said was,"Hello, AE." xD

I remember Braty's and Ara's sexy voices/accents <3

Something about drinking you under the table :-?
I still vote for that. <.<
I mean seriously.I wanna see how much is needed to get him under the table. lol

Lol, I'm not sure, but it was pretty entertaining xD After you made yours . Zho tried her hand at a Scottish accent lol You two went back and forth for a bit and then [MENTION=1240]Arachna[/MENTION] jumped in ^^

Too bad we didn't get to save them :( Vocaroo also purges voice clips after a while :(
We can always do it again. :p

Sanae

Staff member
The last time I talked to Zho was a couple of months ago :\ Never did get a chance to link her, but maybe she'll come visit if one of you guys do ^^