aE

Ellure

Simplicity is Key
You know that mentions work even when used in quotes? @Aidan is not going to be pleased.
I know that. Which is exactly why I quoted it. =D

Oh, look whoops, I did it again.

I can bypass your system. Vets do that. (Veterans, not veterinarians.. or vegetarians.. or "vet" people)
I almost read that as 'Viets'. Almost. I think it's an indication that I should go to sleep.

Sanae

Staff member
Asdfjkl, someone mentioned AE elsewhere.. Which reminds me, if not already, didn't the anniversary of AE going under already past? I joined MF a couple or so weeks before AE was dying :\

*Tries to remember the gap between Migration To MF and the death of AE happened" >_<

Asdfjkl, someone mentioned AE elsewhere.. Which reminds me, if not already, didn't the anniversary of AE going under already past? I joined MF a couple or so weeks before AE was dying :\

*Tries to remember the gap between Migration To MF and the death of AE happened" >_<
It happened because of that epic fail of a TMNT AG...

Sanae

Staff member
Ah, that was the rest of his name xD I usually just called him Omega since there's already an [MENTION=350]Glitch[/MENTION] ;evilgrin;

Oh hai to you too ;poripori;

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
I think he was the first "day 1 sacrifice" that was ever established. At least it was a really lucky turn of events, since me and Phyre were on the same team when it happened for the first time in RE AG.

Rum

Bored Emmie is bored
His argument(s) with Phyrephox were always eventful.

[MENTION=8]Sanae[/MENTION] aE died at some point during the morning of September 13, 2010. I still have the text on my old phone from [MENTION=66]Lightning[/MENTION] telling me the site was no longer accessible.

Sanae

Staff member
His argument(s) with Phyrephox were always eventful.

@Sanae aE died at some point during the morning of September 13, 2010. I still have the text on my old phone from @Lightning telling me the site was no longer accessible.
Awww, I see :hug:

AE was a great place to lurk around when other places were dead :love:The going back and forth is the debate section was fun to watch xD

Lol, I remember when Mayken (I'll have to poke her towards here when she pops online) got banned *coughcough* and came back as Em lolol

"You're Em right?"

Mayken: "How'd you know?"

"Em as in M, right?"

:Haha, yeah! Don't tell anyone.", but I'm sure all of you guys know, so there was no point in keeping it secret xD

Rum

Bored Emmie is bored
Mayken, MaKin, Em...all same person different variations...right?

I remember I got annoyed with her one time and I decided to troll her. While everyone else knew that I was trolling her, MaKin was completely oblivious to it so I just gave up. -_-

Ellure

Simplicity is Key
Oh, MaKin. She was amusing. Me and her used to tease Jar about being a robot, and we came up with the whole him getting pregnant from showering and giving birth to baby Jarbots.