aE

[MENTION=41]Aidan[/MENTION] [MENTION=1445]Ellure[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]Emeralda[/MENTION] [MENTION=66]Lightning[/MENTION]

I feel like I'm a nobody - I barely recognise some of these people : <

And yes to trying to get phyre on.

(>_>) I am actually getting sick of that "cake is a lie" meme now... Then again, I've been on hiatus for a very long while so I'm probably still frigid-ish from Winter...

**shakes fist** Darn hidden thread won't let me see it till I sign in.

Rum

Bored Emmie is bored
@Glitch Yes, HowL it was. He and DuKe eventually started a "badass" club and some other stuff.

And yes, I believe it was out of stubbornness ;>.>; I remember giving you .bmp screenshots where I had even assembled all DuKe's posts and his victims' posts together, and sent you proof for months.

Eventually, far later, DuKe claimed to retire, but still had his powers and went slightly on here and there. After a while, so did you I think.
[MENTION=1514]Diablodoc[/MENTION]
Actually,

The amount of complaints on DuKe were piling up so much that action was being taken behind the scenes. And DuKe did retire, it was actually right before Glitch was going to inform him that he was going to be forcefully retired but DuKe was made aware of his fate before it happened so he retired on his own accord.

Ellure

Simplicity is Key
@kero_69 this cake :3

.. I just realised that it has purple icing on it. Which matches my known font colour in posts. But my mum doesn't even know I do that on forums ...

WUT.

Diablodoc

Dark Lord of Erotics
@Diablodoc
Actually,

The amount of complaints on DuKe were piling up so much that action was being taken behind the scenes. And DuKe did retire, it was actually right before Glitch was going to inform him that he was going to be forcefully retired but DuKe was made aware of his fate before it happened so he retired on his own accord.
Ah yes.. When you mention it, I think I remember some talk about that..

Btw long time no see man. You were my fav on the forums, despite having talked only a few times with you in PM. That's why I asked for your msn :)

That post did leave a scar to whomever the kid was (forgot his name)

its entertaining I bet, and I can still roat the hell out of a poor sap, but Idk now a days I definitely wouldent write that much about it. Maybe its just me, and noticing why I wrote like that at the time.

You have to know, in order for someone to radiate that much hate, they have to go out of there way to do it. Which is pretty disgusting.

And also shows they have a problem.

@Kero 69

Rum

Bored Emmie is bored
Ah yes.. When you mention it, I think I remember some talk about that..

Btw long time no see man. You were my fav on the forums, despite having talked only a few times with you in PM. That's why I asked for your msn :)
I was actually going to bring that up. I remember talking to you through PM as well. It was about some issue or conflict. I'm not sure but it very well could've been about DuKe. Though I also recall that you were involved in IRC, yeah? It might've been about the aE IRC channel though I can't recall fully.

Indeed, it is a long time no see. Towards the days before aE's final days I actually would check to see if you came around because you were very personable and I remember that we interacted a couple times via PM.

Diablodoc

Dark Lord of Erotics
I was actually going to bring that up. I remember talking to you through PM as well. It was about some issue or conflict. I'm not sure but it very well could've been about DuKe. Though I also recall that you were involved in IRC, yeah? It might've been about the aE IRC channel though I can't recall fully.

Indeed, it is a long time no see. Towards the days before aE's final days I actually would check to see if you came around because you were very personable and I remember that we interacted a couple times via PM.
Yeah, it was probably about DuKe :p I asked if you could involve with the forums again, but you said, with the exact words, that your status was at that time merely a "figurehead title". We kept talking a little though.

So now that I got your MSN, let's take over the world.
It's also funny to notice that we're the only two oldies who actually still use the quote function instead of mention :p

Rum

Bored Emmie is bored
Yeah, it was probably about DuKe :p I asked if you could involve with the forums again, but you said, with the exact words, that your status was at that time merely a "figurehead title". We kept talking a little though.

So now that I got your MSN, let's take over the world.
It's also funny to notice that we're the only two oldies who actually still use the quote function instead of mention :p
That is definitely me and back then I was definitely a glorified figurehead who'd pop in every once in a while. Though if people did PM, I would respond.

As for that mention system, I use it sparingly now because certain people like to abuse it on me. -_- Haha