A deserted site........

Placa

News Editor
Who knew stalking members of another forum would lead me to one that was deserted :>.>:
Anyway, after a redirection from noex, I made my way here. I am now ready to taken under someone's wing. :grin:

welcome placa! It's just deserted because all the cool people are asleep... I suppose that doesn't include me =_____=''
(helpful hint: come to the spam forums, and you can be under my wing... in fact you can just be under me :D)

oh...uh... you want to be on top? that's fine. I'm wondering why you like to be called 'placa' yet you named yourself double that?

Placa

News Editor
Two times the fun! Placa is just quicker to say. I chose the username because when my sister's boyfriend was helping her with an art project, she asked him what he wanted to do. He responded with ".......plaka." He didn't know that she was using plaka paint. :shrug: We thought it was funny and it became sort of a verbal tick to say Plaka Plaka for no reason. I also don't like having different usernames so I stuck with this one, it's unique and easily recognizable (I changed the Ks to Cs because I could :grin:) I did discover a song with the same name (but with Ks and that was a bummer, I don't like that kind of music :>.>: )

I've been too busy playing at the arcade to notice that my introduction thread has new posts :><:

I see what you did there.

Welcome to muffin central placa, an AG is currently in progress so there won't be sign ups for a while. Do stay tuned for the next game though :)
Thanks for the heads up. I haven't played an AG but I would really like to try.

LOL. hello there placa.. :]

its me Ferris.. :grin:
:O Ferris!

Hiya~~

Welcome Welcome~~
Have Fun at the Forum~

Greetings, Placa!

... placa... plaka...

[YOUTUBE]4xCZwlkxPAE[/YOUTUBE]
Oh dear. Just so you know, I didn't base it off of this! Me no likey this type of music.

Greeting! Have fun!

Who did you say you followed?
I stalked ZERO PHOENIX's profile of MF. It led me to MangaTreat but it was deserted so noex1337 told me about this place :)

Rawr, so, who were you stalking?~
MEOW! MEOW! SQUAWK! SQUAWK!
Stalked Zero on MF MEOW! MEOW!
Found out about MangaTreat SQUAWK! SQUAWK!
It was deserted MEOW! MEOW!
noex saved the day SQUAWK! SQUAWK!
:grin:

---This horrible little jingle was brought to you by Placa as well as the Meow Squawk corporation.