S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No, I haven't checked out Wikipedia yet, but I guess I should. : )

Ah, I see, so it's like that. :O It was never that bad for me, and the stuff I have problems with now, I think that's pretty common among most people. I always avoid big crowds as much as possible, but it doesn't have to be social anxiety per se. I just generally prefer smaller crowds, and I feel safer in those situations, I get very nervous in a big crowd, right? That's why I never go to any concerts although I would really like to, because I can't handle the amount of people at them, lol. Unless it's a small concert, like the one I'm going to next week. : ) I can't really remember at what age I first got OCD, but I think I've always had it to a certain extent. At least according to my mom, she say she remember some symptoms from when I was a kid, although she didn't think it would be a disorder like that. But it has been bad ever since lower secondary school. As for the phobia, that is something I remember having since I was a child; the fear of lightning at least, but the heavy panic attacks also started first in lower secondary school. And yeah, I will be sure to tell you. : )

Haha, I see, if that's the case ^^
    Mostly Norwegian ones. My technical English is not that good, so I will seldom even understand if I look at English sites, haha, although I guess I could fine more valuable information there.

Ah, I see. I used to have slight social anxiety, but it was not that severe, because it has gotten better with time. Although I still very much dislike big crowds and gatherings, and oral performances at school can trigger nausea and similar symptoms, but that is normal for a lot of people, I think? I also used to be depressed a lot in my younger years, but that too is something that has gotten better. The OCD and the phobia are the only thing that has never gotten any better; quite the opposite in fact. They used to be just slight problems that didn't really affect my everyday life and function, but as the years passed, they only got worse. Anyway, it's great that you feel that your treatment helps. I guess you are right though, so I'm thinking about speaking with thel health staff at school (the school has an arrangment with a psychiatrist clinic close by, where the students from the school I'm attending, will get free treatment, because mental health has been a big problem for the school). So yeah... ^^

Sorry, I babble a lot about myself, haha. :/
    Yeah, something like that, I don't really know what it's called in English either, haha. And I have (researched online), but it doesn't say much about treatment for it, and if it does, it usually talks about the kinds where you need special equipment and such, which I can't really afford at this point. Mom gets her treatment covered by health care, for the most part, but I need that diagnose to get the same right, hehee.

Ah, I see. Well, that is good then. : ) My OCD,it's things like, numbers and structure/order of some kind (also mathematical in most cases I suppose). I can't handle being surrounded by numbers or a type of order I do not liike or can't "identify with", or what I should say. As for my phobia, I guess it's really only one thing that is classified as a real phobia, and that's in relation to lightning. I get severe panick attacks and I think I will get struck by it and die, despite knowing that it's highly unlikely. I'm very scared of the dark, so I don't go out alone when it's dark, but I don't think it is a phobia per se, I don't know. :O As for the treatment, I'm just very self-concious, so I'm scared of what people will think of me, even those who are supposed to treat me, and also scared that it won't work. The fear of failure keeps me from doing anything right. Stupid huh, hehe.
    Yes. And no, I'm not the youngest; all four of us are the same age. I don't know if there are any alternative treatments, but if you mean like alternative medicine, I don't really believe that stuff works. But anyway, I don't know. And well, the problem is that, they are very selective with the people they let in to get these treatmens, since it's expensive and such, and the tests that they run to diagnose it, my "values" or what I should say, on those tests, are not high enough. So my values have to increase, and also therefore I have to be more severly affected, before they will offer me that. The only advices they have given me so far haven't been that helpful, lol. I could really use that special treatment too, but as it is now, I can't get it.

Oh, I see. I'm sorry to hear that. Are you going in treatment for it, tho? I don't know if it's classified as mental disorder, probably not, but I have some bad cases of OCD and some heavy phobias, altho I haven't had the guts to start in treatment, I guess I should anytime soon.
    I only have three siblings; one sister and two brothers. : ) And I don't know if "recovery center" is the accurate word, but she is it a center anyway, for people suffering from fibromyaligia, where they get special training and learn how to work normally again and maybe get back to work and such again. I have in all likeliness inhereted that form her, as I have many early stage symptoms with joint pains and muscle weaknesses/cramps and abnormally low energy levels etc., but I'm not severly enough affected to get treatment yet apparently. But anywya, yeah, that's what she is recovering from. Of course it will never go away, but she hopes to be able to get 50% back at work again. : )

Well, I attended cooking/restaurant school, and was planning to become a waitress, but because of my health issues (inludcing the ones I mentioned above), I had to quit. And I'm not quite sure how to explain how it works, but at least in upper secondary school, where I was at when I switched, it's possible to switch school and start (different) courses over again an such, for reasons like I had. I'm sorry, I'm not good at explaining, haha!
    Yeah, pretty much. We're a big family, although my sister and one of my brothers are living away from home due to their studies. But mom is at a recovery center, so I'm taking care of all the household chores, such as the laundry, haha. So I have to do a little laundry every day. And ah, sorry, I forgot when I wrote the reply, lol. Anyway, no, I'm not in uni. I would have been in uni at this age, but I'm behind in education because I switched school and course and so on. :')
    Sorry for responding so late! Anyway, right now I'm at school, but when you wrote that message, I was doing the laundry and folding clothes, haha. :')
    you hunt monsters, huge monsters that kill you in 1-4 hits
    it's challenging and really fun, it's precision gaming
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…