Denuo Prince

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dunnno, we'll see soon.

Kishi is past 'good writer'. I think he's crossing a line to moderate to Oh!Great status.

Well it was boring as utter shit because of the 'fullbrings' and whatnot, and the way he got it was pretty adequtel. Every captain put their reiatsu in the sword, so yea.. Turns out the main antagonist for this arc is also a shinigami; and he looks pretty badass as well. Well I GTG, I'll TTYL.
    loool Okay then, Boshido Chad.

I already have an idea; it's probably Madara and his Sixth Paths. He can control gravity, which explains how the person behind Muu can fly. His Sixth Paths are composed of Bijuu, which can explain the Bijuu chakra emitting from the hand. They also have the sharingan, which could explain how he can copy the Rasengan; i.e he copied it when facing Minato. Sounds good to me. Only thing is Kabuto's 'Ace' that kind of rebutts it.

Yea.. He hasn't run out of chakra but apparently he can't use shadow clones anymore. *sigh*, Everyone's forgot about it anyway. Do you happen to read Bleach this week?
    I donnn think so. I think I could conceal it pretty well. jus talk like dis and poszt in de coffehouze.

Well Kabuto is about to release the Sixth Coffin because he's fucked(I believe it's the sixth coffin - he had claimed it was his 'ace'), Naruto got an Hokage lecture from Itachi; and at the end, get this, there was someone with the Rasengan in the air behind Muu, appearing as if he was about to strike. Thing is, Naruto's shadow clones died out this chapter. Meaning, someone with the Rasengan was behind Muu and it shouldn't be Naruto. If it is, it's certified PnJ. Either way, I'm thinking it has something to do with Kabuto releasing his 'Ace'. But why that ace would want to attack Muu, I don't know. But another thing, the hand appeared to have chakra emitting from the hand itself, and Naruto is the only one who can do that(I believe) currently. MINDFUCK!!!

EDIT: Or it could be something from absorbing all that Biju Chakra; possibly the Sixth Paths of Pain Madara version.
    Sorry. Had to switch to the iPadz.

lol, I'm a little wary on the partner statement, I assume you mean as forumers. But yea, it makes us an interesting pair of friends none the less. I never really thought about it the way you put it, pretty intriguing psychology. Even at this moment I can't wrap my head around your tendencies and thought pattern. Even so, if you were to make an account on MF right now, I would recognize it instantly. That's pretty scary if you ask me. I did the same thing with Chev and his 'brother', I contacted LMK before I even knew it was Chev.

Did you happen to see the new Naruto chapter?
    Eh; Maybe it's because I haven't looked much into your history like most. I need to learn just how simple it is.

Huh, and why is that?
    Well I'm not, so whatever.

You're a very peculiar guy, did I ever tell you that? I still can't figure you out.
    If you somehow thought this from ZP saying I'm FryingChirp; think again. I don't even know who the hell that is.

Yea, I really have no 'secrets' as I find it somewhat silly for the internet :/. So yea, if you ever have any confusion just ask me. Other than that, what the fuck is with the 'Sexy' thread?
    Hm I see. Coo. Let me know if you need anything else. I'm not the most G2 savvy guy but I know a few tricks I picked up from others.
    I see. Interesting. I don't make much of a poster in this forum.

Yeah, though I'm inactive for more than a year.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…