Murder Mystery AG: DT [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanae

Staff member
I thought the game was going to end yesterday too o.o Wasn't there a day limit? This is going to be a toughy.. All seems innocent, but there's a killer left :\ Errr... :ahhh:

Sanae

Staff member
Not really, but I guess it does seem that way xD I mean, most likely, all of us will be brought up for lynch :p Even I was when I never get an important part.. This game is no acception.. :sigh:

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Day 7 has ended.

Nightly Events:
- Victoria (Placa_placa), The Oracle has been killed.
- Lily has been revealed to be Monkey D Luffy, House Guest
- Sapphire (Noex1337), Corrupt Member has been lynched.
- The Game has Ended.

Remaining Role Reveal:
Laughing_gaara - Don Cheadle
Sanae - Clive

Will make another post with comments, but feel free to ask questions and stuff~

Sanae

Staff member
Yays, instincts aren't as bad as thought :yay:

I was starting to think Lily, but thought to just go with my first gut feeling :huuh:

P.S. This was a pretty calm game.. Which, is a very good think ^^ I had fun and hope others did as well ^

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Random Notes:

Special roles were:
Vigilante (Emmie) - Kills a player per day, but due to a PM Error/Possible Deletion, she didn't find out about her ability until Day 3/4 (which ever day she died on), which explained the inactivity of the House Guest Killer.
The Oracle (Placa) - Reveals a player upon their death, which just happened to happen very late in the game.
The Virgin (Biomega) - Causes all NKs for the night to fail, upon their death.

The reveal of pimp as a baddie was an event. If you didn't lynch him that day, Pimp would have actually become a baddie. If you did lynch him, Pimp stayed a villager. Figured someone would say "Hey, every time the first investigation comes up in his games, its always a lie" (Which is true :3).

No Daily Post because I figured it would be too obvious who was bad and who wasn't, making the game too easy (Since everyone created the roles).

Noex gets Assassin MVP easily, even on the last day it seemed like none of you knew for sure he was bad.
I'd say Emmie gets Villager MVP, for killing off Zombehs on the first/last day she got her kill, since Notorious was a bit too obvious as a baddie and no one really was sure on Noex, from the sounds of it.
Lily gets the debator-thingie award, since she always seemed to be the most productive/talkative on the thread, even if she wasn't right often, lol.
No LVP award.
Amulet gets special mention for Roleplaying, since she made me laugh my ass off with her talents.

Sanae

Staff member
Awww, I should really learn to go with my instincts more T_T Although, I may not to that sometimes due to they fail most times xD

Congrats to all and I think those were wise decisions ^__^

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Notorious - Meh, no. I only give it out for really bad screw ups, which I don't consider you to have done.
Lily - lol, at least you thought things, thats always a good thing~

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
What i get nothing for turning Johnny 5 into a Gundam. lol i couldn't protect myself thanks to being a robot....lol and who makes a Gundam their character and not the gundam pilot. Also how did a Gundam fit in the house!!!

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
[MENTION=166]Lily[/MENTION], no I wasn't actually that obvious, had Hindrance not pointed it out I would have been off the hook. It was weird, but not suspicious

@Viva I was just joking. I'm kinda pissed off cos I GENUINELY did not mean to place the blame on either lurker, and the "do what" thing was a joke. Shame some people take things too seriously...

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Well that you were pointed out though means you were obvious xD but oh well.

I had that one piece dude as character and had all freedom to post however I wanted xD

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Yep, but you're kinda missing the point. Had Hindrance not pointed it out I'm willing to bet none of you would have pointed it out and it would have gone unnoticed

lol, it was my character btw =P

Status
Not open for further replies.