Murder Mystery AG: DT [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Wah, I thought I was too late. I really wanna see NG lynched but I have a hunch Shade is the Assassin

What to do what to do D:

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Day 6 has ended.

Nightly Events:
- Tantallr Aslcrad (Nightmare Gear), House Guest & Rodger Hardwood (Amulet Shade), House Guest have been lynched.
- Event #Police has begun (Details below).

Event #Police
- The Police don't know what is going on, except for the fact that people have complained about loud noises (Screams, gun fire, etc..). They aren't the best police force in the world and thus have assumed that only mass murders are alive in there. They will snipe anyone who comes into their view (Event Details - 1 player will die each day via RNG. This player will never be a member of the Corrupt, as they were the ones who called the police and know to avoid the windows).

Activity Check:
We should be good~

GM Note:
- Day 7 ends in 24 hours, usual time at 8 PM EST (GMT -5).
- Voting & Abilities close at the end of the day.
- I never said the game would end when the Police came :/

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
/awkward moment

._.

They were both lynched, and they were both house guests T.T Oh man. Im going to crawl up a hole now.

:ahhh:

............This is very troubling. There is at most two more corrupt people, a minimum of one corrupt person remaining. The police are essentially part of the corrupt squadron. If there are two corrupt people remaining and we lynch the wrong person, it spells doom for us all.......

noex1337

Emmie was here
Well, the police arrival didn't end the game, so we have at most 2 days to figure this out. [MENTION=1312]placa_placa[/MENTION] maybe your ability could be put to good use?

noex1337

Emmie was here
Given placa's outburst yesterday when he thought the game was ending, i'm quite convinced that he's innocent. That leaves me, sanae, Lily, and Laughing_gaara.

Sanae

Staff member
I think someone said Gaara was innocent for some reason, but not sure about Lily...

I never have a special role, so no use wasting a lynch on me u_u

noex1337

Emmie was here
I think someone said Gaara was innocent for some reason, but not sure about Lily...

I never have a special role, so no use wasting a lynch on me u_u
That was me, although I never said she was innocent, just that she shouldn't be suspicious for not being so active (she's a newbie). Placa is the only one I'm sure is innocent, because of this comment.

.....Well, I know for certain I am not an assassin, Mr. Gear. But seeing as this our last day, my ability is of little use now......

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Ohhkay ~So now I am under suspicion. *shrugs* I guess it's karma ;__; I was horribly wrong about NG (and Shade for that matter) but then again I was not alone in that. So really, what is your reason? Except that I tried to lynch the baddies, failed and that I tried to make discussions (':

And Noex. I thought the game would have ended when the Police came too O_O; so how does that make Placa innocent? He has an ability that he had yet to talk about but conveniently he slipped it out on the day he thought was last.

At this point it can be anyone. I dont know anymore Q.Q

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Someone is going to die....

GM Note:
- Day ends in 10 hours.​

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
.... :| ... *sees above post*... *shivers*

And Placa.. What is exactly proving your innocence? I dont get it. I might be stupid, sue me. You thinking yesterday was the last day makes you innocent? :/ I thought that was the general consensus
note that Im not saying you are a baddie. I have no idea anymore @.@

...........Bonechilling............ The depth..........

........Madam Lily, I do believe that was the consensus. I was just curious as to what you might regard as sufficient evidence..........

noex1337

Emmie was here
Ohhkay ~So now I am under suspicion. *shrugs* I guess it's karma ;__; I was horribly wrong about NG (and Shade for that matter) but then again I was not alone in that. So really, what is your reason? Except that I tried to lynch the baddies, failed and that I tried to make discussions (':

And Noex. I thought the game would have ended when the Police came too O_O; so how does that make Placa innocent? He has an ability that he had yet to talk about but conveniently he slipped it out on the day he thought was last.

At this point it can be anyone. I dont know anymore Q.Q
Well, it's hard to explain, but it seems more like resignation at him being useless when the game ends, so that's why it's easy for me to believe he's innocent. I mean, it could have been entirely possible that he knew the game wasn't ending and said that just to throw us off, but I'm employing occam's razor here.

I already voted for lily but I will change that now. [MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION] seems like he hasn't been voting very seriously, it's like he doesn't care but is still doing it out of obligation. I'm voting for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.