General Discussion

RabidChoco

C O U R I E R S I X
Anyways, someone get this 2, 2 and a half pages of tomfoolery outta sight and outta mind, y'know? Where is the professionalism?

Not wanting to put you off roleplaying, bro.

Xiga

@Lily @moi @Sanae@Kamil @Shadowolf @Happy Nisa @Arachna [MENTION=1383]Andre Valias[/MENTION] @Supremacy Kills (?)

The roleplay will be up tomorrow sometime. Not sure when. There will be a character limit of one, since we will be swapping characters. It will be a Sci-fi scavenger hunt/ Capture the flag type of an arena roleplay (Kind of). And It looks like we are going to be 10 people o3o

Andre Valias is my AWESOME co-gm in this roleplay, since he helped me a lot with the evolvement of this idea as well as writing down the OOC. Its not finished yet but yarr.

Xiga

Its just the OOC Pony, the Actual roleplay wont start till Next week, cause you have no characters o3o

Also I didnt know you wanted in >-<'' You want in? Theres already 10 players~ o3o

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
As I told you via VM, Xiga, Since I'm going to be going back to only having two hours a day, I can't join this.

Great work though, I am looking forward to at least seeing it myself.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
I do see a bit of the problem. Not enough players for all the super rp's. We should recruite more people. <3
I ll add my characters for the rp's today.
And Xiga : great work!