Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Fair enough; It could have been the other way around?

I just want more discussion, aside from the ShadowWolf vs Noex one. There are after all 32 people in this game, all of which could hide something.
And yes, i am the overanalyzing, speculating guy.
No no, its fine to make more discussion~
I just had to make my own comment on the matter while I could~

Edit: For the record, Arms-dealer would belong to the Merchant Guild.

mhm well not anymore I guess, since it could have still been used, with the exception it could have been a fake color, to trick people, but its kinda confirmed now.

Sure you don't want a page of the codex? ^^

*shrugs*

There is one thing that unsettles me. If this is Assassins vs Templars. I am pretty sure there will be templars within the citizen factions or assassins, like what happened with the game. When Ezio discovered that La Volpe and Machiavelli and the girl from the courtesans were assassins

noex1337

Emmie was here
*shrugs*

There is one thing that unsettles me. If this is Assassins vs Templars. I am pretty sure there will be templars within the citizen factions or assassins, like what happened with the game. When Ezio discovered that La Volpe and Machiavelli and the girl from the courtesans were assassins
Those are assassins, not templars. It would make sense if the assassins were hidden. The templar were mostly noblemen

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
*shrugs*

Well, since the colors are on page one, it doesn't really matter either way, now does it? Any Templar or Assassin could pretend to be some citizen or neutral, even if they weren't original part of that group.

An armsdealer is from the merchant guild .___. '

and having two armsdealers :/ .... did anyone buy from Crazy?
No one have bought from me so far.
Not a good sign for you, my friend. You should be begging for someone to buy from you to prove your merchant-status right about now.

Well, since the colors are on page one, it doesn't really matter either way, now does it? Any Templar or Assassin could pretend to be some citizen or neutral, even if they weren't original part of that group.

Not a good sign for you, my friend. You should be begging for someone to buy from you to prove your merchant-status right about now.
I know.... Hmm A discount might come up?

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Pretty good idea
(btw - We should threat merchants more often to get discounts xDD)

Sure thing Noex, no reason you can't talk just because your accused or on death row~

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Rawr, I'll try out Crazy and tell how it went tomorrow.

Viva: no rawr, I didn't even notice when the voting changed. The last thing I saw was Kulit getting the majority in the thread.

noex1337

Emmie was here
Zombehs, you're verified already, why lower the prices. No one is gonna make money that way. Just work out a cooperation with Crazy (Yay Capitalism)