Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Zombehs, you're verified already, why lower the prices. No one is gonna make money that way. Just work out a cooperation with Crazy (Yay Capitalism)
Lower prices because someone else lowered their prices = Capitalism also
Competitive market and what-not =P

Anyway, I'm gone for the day. I'll be back tomorrow, so be good~

Alternatively. Crazy can buy all of my wares or I can buy all of his wares and essentially own the market.

Until we get pwned. Whatever Crazy. How does working out an average price sound to you?

noex1337

Emmie was here
Fair enough. I doubt there's anything I can do about that, as I don't really have a strong case. That being said, both templars and city guards aim to kill the assassins. What makes templars "bad" and city guards "good"

Stein

The doctor is in.
Fair enough. I doubt there's anything I can do about that, as I don't really have a strong case. That being said, both templars and city guards aim to kill the assassins. What makes templars "bad" and city guards "good"
I think it's the whole "reduce the number of Non-Templars to less than your current number" thing. But, don't Neutrals also have the ability to change factions? Or something like that?

noex1337

Emmie was here
HAHAHA, a doctor needs a doctor! Or the irony.

I think it's the whole "reduce the number of Non-Templars to less than your current number" thing. But, don't Neutrals also have the ability to change factions? Or something like that?
Well there's that, but considering the possibility that the game can me templar + City guard + citizen +neutral vs. assassins, I stand to believe that assassins are the more dangerous group (unless godo just screwed up).

Ironic it is.

@Viva: I don't remember that I did, well I have to check since my internet was messing up and turning off every few minutes. >_>