I confess.................

@Noex, what up dude!? LOL

[MENTION=171]Kisame[/MENTION], my pleasure mate. Its fun in there! Bloody Ghost town though. LOL

@pimpd, few clients today but much later. Oh cool. I love that you know how to have fun and don't take shit from anyone. LOL

I confess, this is cool, all of us online at the same time. Just missing a few people.:D

I know pimp! I confess that was just the worst combination for a stir fry... we need to choose more carefully next time.

I confess I'm so lost in that game noex... :confused2:

ummm.... sorry infinite I'm not naked >.>

I confess, hiiii kisame :3

@Noex its almost like an eggplant. Its in the same family of vegetables or fruit whichever its classified.

[MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION], I confess that's a pity, it would have been sexeyyyyyy! LOL

Noex I confess it's Vegeta's other long lost and horrible tasting brother. eggplants are purple and zucchini are green.

I confess infinite don't worry there are underwear and bare legs and a t-shirt involved.

Plopp! bye pimp! I confess I'm glad you're back here more again Kisame :)

I confess he must have remembered there's been a monkey misbehaving so he has to spank it.

not much Kisame, just gonna chill out today and go swimming... you?

I confess sounds good! that's what summer is for. eh... I confess I only have 2 apple products and I don't use either of them very much

I confess, sorry infinite, I'll stop being vulgar >.>

@moi, oh no you don't that's not what I meant.
I love it when you get so naughty.
Well, I'm the same way you know, I just didn't know you were so err...yummy and naughty too. LOL

So please don't stop! LOL!

@Kisame, The iPad is not that big a hit here with me mates. Not really what we thought.

Yes, the 21 is quite the machine. WOOO!