The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny - Match 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
@ Aker - That is why I posted a link to the wiki of the other character. It takes only 2-3 minutes tops to read their abilities, please do so.

Also, I have all the rounds planned out as of now. One thing to say:

21. Mogo will be receiving a free pass to the next round due to the odd number of contestants.

Anyway, keep the voting up~

Yuu - 3

John - 1 (My Vote)

To explain my vote: The power of the green lantern is as strong as the mind, with basically unlimited possibilities.

http://greenlantern.wikia.com/wiki/Green_Lantern_Power_Ring - Just look at same of the things a single ring has done.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
I'm not saying he uses the power to physically kill Yuu, I'm saying he puts Yuu in a situation where he can no longer fight, that is how you defeat immortal people.

Maybe buried alive? (Random idea stolen from Heroes)

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
But how does he actually bury someone in a middle of the fight -.-"

Do remember that unless the arena already have a hole and just needed to cover it,

He will need to create the hole in the first place.

Also, Kanda actually moves fast enough to avoid his attackes (most of it) so it be hard for him to put Kanda in that situation.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
I think your underestimating how fast the ring can be made. It just takes a thought, thats it.

So I'm saying there will be a long battle that eventually will "kill" Yuu, then John has to put Yuu in some kind of position that when Yuu revives, Yuu can't move. So revival means nothing if the character in question is unable to move once revived.

Thats all I was trying to say, that Yuu doesn't auto-win for being able to revive.

[quote name='VivaLaDementia']I think your underestimating how fast the ring can be made. It just takes a thought, thats it.

So I'm saying there will be a long battle that eventually will "kill" Yuu, then John has to put Yuu in some kind of position that when Yuu revives, Yuu can't move. So revival means nothing if the character in question is unable to move once revived.

Thats all I was trying to say, that Yuu doesn't auto-win for being able to revive.[/QUOTE]

How about burying her in cement? that way she dies and when she revives she can't esape and dies again and again and again.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
For the record, please be clear who you vote for by saying something along the lines of <Person> GMV or something like that, so it is clear.

As far as I can tell, its still 3-1.

@ Amu - Sorry, but I'm not sending pm's out each week >__<"

The ring will refuse to take an action that would kill a being unless they are on Oa or with permission.
Formerly, the rings needed to be charged after a period of one planetary axial rotation (dependent on each ring's location), regardless of how often it was used. Currently, the rings retain a charge until they run out of power. This variability ensures that the wearer takes great effort to keep it charged.
I'm just saying ._. and no I have no idea how long one planetary axial rotation is

He doesn't have to kill him. He traps him in the ring, thus nothing Kanda can do, thus Stewart wins.

Kanda still has no way to get through the force field, and the fact that GL's can cross the universe in a matter of hours at their fastest, Kanda has no chance.

[quote name='Amulet Shade']Viva didn't want restrictions. and there's plenty of people who can beat him...just not a lot of people chose them :p[/QUOTE]

How can someone beat a person who instantly transports them into a dimension of undefined space as soon as the fight starts... you cant even call it a fight

Be a higher being.

High level beings force their way out, or shake off the attempted transport, because they're just that powerful. It's happened before, just not with people of Yu's level.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
i still go for kanda i guess. Kanda is unkillable...i mean very hard to kill.

and his mugen is power. :D

if it was hal jordan instead of johny man i will vote the Green lanturn.

Hal jordan=Spectre=imba

godofwar7

[quote name='Avan Onee-chan']I'm just saying ._. and no I have no idea how long one planetary axial rotation is[/QUOTE]

depends on the size of the planet. for earth its 24 hours

unless kanda can revive from exploding in the vacuum of space ill go

the Green Lantern GMV

Status
Not open for further replies.