Yo

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
Well Hello Everyone, I am one of the members of AT that merged with the site and new S-Mod here, anyway you call me Frank, Im just a calm dood who enjoys his anime and manga. Im from Texas, a student and work at a Lumber and Home Improvement Store.
Some favorite anime of mine are, Baka to test to shoukanjuu, Ruronin Kenshin, Gurren Laggan, Code Geass, and Soul Eater. And the few manga that Im currently reading is, naruto and Hajime no Ippo. I also take interest in AMVs, and some GFX here and there as well.
Let's see, and my favorite music to listen to is mostly Rock, metal, and punk, but tbh I would enjoy almost anything, not that picky.
But yeah, any more questions just ask. Cya around

-Frank-
:coool:

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
welcome to mc franken
and yay another texan :coool:
what are some of your favorite bands?
Green Day, Bowling For Soup, Zebrah Head, Gifted but twisted, awhole lot more, you'll see when I post some music around
and awesome!

What part of Texas?
Central Texas

Are you a fan of lurking through threads or are you actually going to post.
Both, but more of a posting type

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
I suppose the staff has much trust in you to be Super Moderator already, Or is this something that has to do with said connection to AT?

Either way, Welcome to G2. I am the Jest, RP Extraordinaire. Do stop on by the RP section sometime.

Please wait while we break down your walls. :hohoho:

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
Cool bro. I think we will get along.
Cool

I suppose the staff has much trust in you to be Super Moderator already, Or is this something that has to do with said connection to AT?

Either way, Welcome to G2. I am the Jest, RP Extraordinaire. Do stop on by the RP section sometime.

Please wait while we break down your walls. :hohoho:
Alrite will do, and thanks, I shall wait then :coool:
oh and guess both : D

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Herro from the resident hamster/pony

Play AGs. That's all I'm gonna say to whore out my own section. If you're interested, drop my a visitor message/PM/etc.