Would you date the person above?

[quote name='HappyNisa']No coz Taken and you are too intimidating >< no idea why but you gimme the idea to watch out with what I say ><[/QUOTE]

Whaaat? Since when was I intimidating?

Maybe it's my set. Maybe I should use more emoticons. ;haha;

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
I dunno hadriel D: you have something scary and something scrit al over you >< I dunno why D: D: D: but yeah the emoticons do seem to make it less ahah xD

ooh ehh Azn O_O I dont have a partner? unless you call vivi my partner lolz but she really is more of a best friend around 8D ahaha xD

Uhh to be honest I'm not even sure baoutyour gender leo so ehh for now I guess not (shake) need to knwo more O_O

Lawl, keep guessing <3

On second thought, I'd date the person whatever he looks like just for the hell of it. Nothing beats doing things nobody else wants to do.

[quote name='HappyNisa']I dunno hadriel D: you have something scary and something scrit al over you >< I dunno why D: D: D: but yeah the emoticons do seem to make it less ahah xD

[/QUOTE]

It's probably the set, plus the fact that I like to write about war and other death-related stuff.

[quote name='Insane D Azn']LOL I read your 100 ways to die Had... Are you sadistic or something?[/QUOTE]

Nah, I just like writing about death and the emotions associated with it.