Would you date the person above?

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Maybe I should say I'll jsut steal every taken person in here and lock them up in my room for my own needs muwhaha (to help me with this annoying and hard Chemistry >.>)

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
[quote name='Hadriel']

Probably not. I can think of others which are earlier, like VoltornxNagi*Kioko<3 and some others. Go check the family tree thread if you want to see who's related to who.

Edit: No, I'm not a Dango. I was from the HnG Spammers, though not fully active.

[/QUOTE]

I see :O I've checked the family tree before and it's totally complicated! xD

I'm not good in chemistry, so you can't take me, Nisa xD

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
I CAN take yousimply so azn would stay :3 and I don't care if you all suck at chemistry 4 people that suck at chemsitry can do more than just one person that sucks at chemistry :3

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
@ Nisa: :O Nuuuuuuuuuuuu. >< LOL Really? I thought 4 people who sucked at chemistry would suck even more than 1 person. xD

And yes, I'd love to date with the person above me <3

[quote name='insane-azn']You don't date 'with' someone, you date someone.

Sorry, my Grammar Nazi within got the better of me...[/QUOTE]

I'm still the reigning Grammar Nazi in this forum.

:troll:

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Nope, you can technically use 'them' to describe a singular subject. Also, there is no set rule for names such as Grammar Nazi, since it isn't even a technical term. If it counts for anything, I am on my iPod so i often omit capitals...

I use them whenever I don't know if the person is a girl/guy. XD It's incorrect but better than saying it.... :3

And no, cause I'm taken. <3