Wolf Mountain OOC + Sign UP

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
[MENTION=94]Graham Aker[/MENTION] Don't you humm me. Just go write something Like this :

A serious face overcomes Rygas.
He looked at his blade that was still bloody from killing. And felt deep pleasure by his previous action.
"The cave should be near", he thought.While cleaning his blade with a .. ( edit part of the clothes here)

Suddenly there was a noise coming from a distant part of the forest. Rygas felt curious so he changed his direction towards the sounds he heard.
He could always get back to the path. And continue with his plans. Later.Tjis was far more interesting to miss it.

He rushed through the forest.
Making no sounds while running over the forest ground. What he saw when he reached his destination was : ____________ (you continue from here).

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Im so sorry ;__;
I doubt I will be able to come up with a post today :/ my head is 487347987329sdhudhe ;_;
*sighs* I promise I will reply asap I get better but to everyone, you can just go on :3 no need to wait for my post *im sure nisa can ehm sorta move her with her character or soemthing if they are going to change places*

Sorry again :/

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
I don't see a problem with it. However you need to talk to Shadow then. So he can tell you about W.M and to agree what you ll do inside the cage.

I am? @_@ Ok then, I'll try to post before the day ends..... I suck at making up posts fast on an iPod, specially when I'm sleepy. ><

Edit: So is there a specific place you want us to end up? Or I can leave it up to [MENTION=1218]The Jest[/MENTION] since his chara was leading....

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
KK. Haddy.And um i think he does know. I think.

And Lovely. You just follow Jest for now. His story is tied to yours. And vice versa.

And Vivi .....no .... O.O

Due to personal real life matters I'm afraid I will have to remove myself from the RP. Since I didn't even post yet this shouldn't be a problem and I apologize.