What kind of music do you listen to?

Entombment

Ewww, Slipknot. IMO, they suck, horribly. Their first CD was good, but after that, they went way downhill, as well as ruined their career

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (supertyman @ March 29, 2007, 10:28 PM) [snapback]5535[/snapback]</div>
I hate Hip hop and Rape they show go to hell.[/b]
Hey I hate rape too :happy: lol but back to the topic I like Hip-Hop and some rock doesnt matter if its emo or classic or wtv so long as its good

Archangel

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tumai @ April 9, 2007, 11:26 PM) [snapback]5747[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (supertyman @ March 29, 2007, 10:28 PM) [snapback]5535[/snapback]
I hate Hip hop and Rape they show go to hell.[/b]
Hey I hate rape too :happy: lol but back to the topic I like Hip-Hop and some rock doesnt matter if its emo or classic or wtv so long as its good
[/b][/quote]
Ive been waiting for someone to say someting about that LOL.....Yeah rape is bad forreal and Rap its iight i dont get why people hate on it so much......

I've been listening to a lot of Rock/Alternative music lately. So pretty much thats where I'm at right now. But it does not matter, I kewl with any kind of music with a good beat.

I love rock/metal. That's what I listen to mostly..

And I'm really tired of rap & hip hop, always on TV/radio, and one of my friend can't stop listening to it.

i listen to classic rock-eric clapton etc,hard rock-scorpions etc,heavy metal-metallica etc,thrash metal-trivium etc,melodic death metal-dark tranquility,death core-through the eyes of the dead and gospel rock-skillet etc

Well when it comes to music I listen to a bit of everything. But I dn't like country or rap all that much. The only exceptions are a few Shania Twain songs and Linkin Park. To give you an idea of the stuff I listen to more though:
P!nk, Within Temptation, Nightwish, Saliva, Disturbed, Green Day, Ayumi Hamasaki, UVERworld, Abingdon boys school, Linkin Park, Evanescence, 3 Doors Down, Tatu, Avril Lavigne, Utada Hikaru, Angela Aki, Nickelback, 30 Seconds To Mars, For My Pain, Xandria, Creed, Stabbing Westward, Jinn, The Rasmus and Takahashi Hitomi. I listen to a lot more too... But I can't think of them all right now... :huh: