What kind of music do you listen to?

Archangel

I would have to say a hear alot of rap , but I like some rock like Linkin Park , rage agian machine exc......
I also hear some Gospel to Kirk Franklin,Fred Hammond , and others aswell. Also how could i ever forget Reggaeton latin pride music form Daddy Yankke ,Don Omar,andWisin y Yandel.

I listen to alot of different types of music.

country
opera metal
symphonic metal
alternative rock
rock
pop
dance
celtic
gothic
jpop
jrock
80's music
classical

Rap and emo sucks!!!

Rock in general is good, classic, modern, alternative etc. Along with Blues, Jazz, and Indie, but Indie meaning the more rock-like groups.

Krahe

Full of bees
I listen to pretty much anything. All types of rock, Celtic, some country -- as long as it sounds good to me I'll listen. I'm not a big fan of rap, though.

I listen to Japanese pop/rock/rap, Korean pop and hip-hop, British music (usually pop/techno/rock), sometimes music from Germany/Russia/France/China. American music - it's rock [no metal], hip-hop, rap, R&B, jazz, country if it's Shania Twain [no one else XD], classical, show tunes, etc. etc [/Yul Brenner]. Basically, I'll listen to anything but country, metal and rock that just *drips* with Emo-ness [Linkin Park and Good Charlotte, I'm lookin' at you].

Archangel

Linkin Park isnt Emo IMO, They are just a hybrid of rock and rab , with a ton of samples. To me they are a great bad with good lyric that relate alot to life and they have a good sound.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sanji1P @ 3-22-2007 @ 2:49 PM) [snapback]5230[/snapback]</div>
Linkin Park isnt Emo IMO, They are just a hybrid of rock and rab , with a ton of samples. To me they are a great bad with good lyric that relate alot to life and they have a good sound.[/b]
Well, IMHO, one can have lyrics that can relate to life without mentioning pain over and over again. So I count LP as emo. Plus, their lead singer is always so *angry* :/

HOWEVER, I'll give them this - their songs mashed up with Jay-Z's are just made of Awesome and Win. Whoever thought that up [probably Jay-Z, he's ground-breaking like that] should win a prize. And their love for Gundam knows no bounds. They're the only band I know who puts shots of Gundam models in their music videos :D

Please don't kill me I don't wanna get the admin angry at me on my first day *cowers like Peter Pettigrew*

I wouldn't say their emo at all. They really don't fit the style. And while I like LP, they've sorta died out, cause they haven't up anything new out for a very long time.

Entombment

Well, I mainly listen to death metal, grindcore, and deathcore

And some of the few good rappers out there

I'm here talk about both topics. But first, Linkin Park is good band. I'm aware on there next CD. I hop it will be good just like the others ones. Now for the music I Listen to.

Rock
Hard Rock
Metal
Classic Rock
and sometime Emo Music

I hate Hip hop and Rape they show go to hell.

Die Rappers Die

Attachments