What are you listening to at the moment? v.2

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Moved to spam section since most of the posts are one-liners, and people could get posts up by posting here. Also, [MENTION=406]Roronoa Zoro[/MENTION], or [MENTION=21]Miki Sayaka[/MENTION] please sticky this thread, thanks~

Insane

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
[MENTION=396]Insane D Azn[/MENTION] don't tel me you did that because I posted in here to make 100 posts instead of 99 like you said I had? XD Lol lol well now I have 87 again xD so now you are right again posts are below the 100 xD

La Noyee - Yann Tiersen link Ehehe yeah I know Yann Tiersen again I just like the music he made okay T^T

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
[quote name='HappyNisa'][MENTION=396]Insane D Azn[/MENTION] don't tel me you did that because I posted in here to make 100 posts instead of 99 like you said I had? XD Lol lol well now I have 87 again xD so now you are right again posts are below the 100 xD

La Noyee - Yann Tiersen link Ehehe yeah I know Yann Tiersen again I just like the music he made okay T^T[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry... But it probably reduced my posts too, so no complaining, huh? :devil:

Da mystery of Chessboxin' - Wu Tang Clan

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm sorry... But it probably reduced my posts too, so no complaining, huh?

Lol lol lol I'm not complaining XD but I was just wondeirng wheter you like placed it to the spam area once you noticed I posted there to gain another post XD it was kinda directly after that that you moved this thread to the spam area lol dont tellme I'm the cuase of many people losing their posts D:

UHm currently listening to History Channel (its about the Bible and the Acopolips thignie)

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
The Radicalz

This is a throwback in the truest sense. I thought about using it as my profile theme but it's a bit repetitive. Can't beat those riffs though.

[YOUTUBE]YqppTp6UuBw[/YOUTUBE]