What Anime Are You Watching?

[quote name='"Momo' date=' post: 35733"']LOVE yu yu hakusho![/quote]yea its pretty kool. I always watched it on toonami right after DBZ... never got to see it from begining to end though... still i remember parts here and there..

Darkchao45

No More Heroes
Staff member
I'm currently watching Kokaku No Regios. I watched it before, but I quit halfway due to it being a bore fest, so I picked it up back again and its actually decent, tho very cliche >.>

Indeed it was so good back then only only problem I have with it was the ending was a little to bleh for me otherwise great show I'd gladly re-watch it

Momo

Watching Shigurui death frenzy with jko
ITS NICE! oh so nice i likes, so much blood, so much action...and a stupid woman! >.> i loves it

[quote name='"Momo' date=' post: 36766"']Watching Shigurui death frenzy with jko :DITS NICE! oh so nice i likes, so much blood, so much action...and a stupid woman! >.> i loves it[/quote]and now FLCL, cant believe she hasn't watched it yet. xD

currently watching Gintama (\o/), Deadman Wonderland, Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi... yeah, I think that's it '-'Oh yeah, I just started 'Aishiteruze Baby' it's so KAWAII!! *--*