What Anime Are You Watching?

Strife

Denizen of the Abyss
^ Momo, I've watched Golden Boy. It is absolutely hilarious. I remember watching it when I was around 9 years old though haha, not really appropriate for a 9 year old >.< extremely ecchi. I'm currently watching Code Geass and Death Note. Never got to em, they are pretty good, only at the beginning of both of them.

Momo

haha OMG! AT LAST someone that knows GOLDEN BOY i love it, i ask ppl and they're like....what is that?
*Slaps em* Damn so you def not something you should watch at that age xD. haha Oh code Geass was good, at the beginning. Death note......eh. So you like them so far and how far along are you in them?

Strife

Denizen of the Abyss
@momo yeah Golden Boy is one of my favorite animes, its also very nostalgic since I saw it when I was very young, shame on me haha. I'm on the ninth episode of Code Geass right now and I think the fifth episode of Death Note.@FrankX GTO is hilarious, that's another inappropriate anime I watched when I was very young! I have the first season on DVD now though haha.

Momo

@rife: Man yea Golden Boy is just filled with awesomeness I was so sad when it ended lol. Man I only got to 20 something on Code Geass and 3rd ep on Death Note I have to finish em lol Liking it so far?

Momo

Haha that's good I hope you enjoy, I have yet to finish them. Which reminds me I have to watch the second season of Darker than black.