Western Boxing = the ultimate form of fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
Special forces used martial arts, not boxing - that's evidence enough.

Comparing Ali and Lois with them is like comparing sportsmen with killing machines.

They'll get slaughtered.

♣Kaname Madoka♣

LOLOLZ >_> Its funny how no one else considered themself a Forginer... I was refering to everyone..

<----- just realized only Crom thought Forginer meant him... bah whatev....

NO >_> I didn't even mean it like that Crom if you remember I sent you Hapsiel...

and yea I am Biased against Forginers because the ones I know in real life are dumbasses...

and my whole speech was a snide way to get people to try and think of something that would actually convince you instead of what they're doing

Hey lookie this is deadly... >_>

I wanted them to try and give you evidence etc instead....

and instead of saying

Oh hey look!

you people blah blah blah...

I did it like that because I thought you'd understand what I meant when I said it..... and I knew if I said it directly to them... People like aker would begin cussing and bitching at me and I don't feel like infracting or dealing with that..

so yea sorry I made you misunderstand but I can see how I did...

No problems then, not like I'll hold any resentment towards anyone outside this thread. I take the subject quite seriously, since I know all about it. I realized it was quite pointless arguing after the third reply since none of you cant see my point of view on the subject or know all the stuff from both sides of the arguments. So I tried not to reply at first to avoid animosity. You can feel free to lock it since I see a repeat of the same behavior going on.

[quote name='Kaze Araki']Special forces used martial arts, not boxing - that's evidence enough.

Comparing Ali and Lois with them is like comparing sportsmen with killer machines.

They'll get slaughtered.[/QUOTE]

Cool, nice one fact in the 3 pages of this thread you've been posting in. Come back at me when you can match the tons of paragraphs I've typed all through out. And nice opinion, bro. I'll do you a favor and wont waste my time or yours arguing the senseless opinions, lack of evidence, lack of scientific knowledge, lack of fighting experience, lack of historic knowledge, lack in knowledge of what youre trying to argue against (where as I actually had an interest in Kung Fu way before boxing, and have read Bruce Lee's books on the subject which actually have great info about training that can be put to use in boxing).

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
You mean tons of cursing words? Lol.

Bruce Lee = Kung Fu Knowledge? Lol.

Evidences? Google Mossad and Spetsnaz for example.

See whether they use "Boxing" as the foundation of their fighting system.

Please don't tell me that you're an American.

[quote name='Kaze Araki']You mean tons of cursing words? Lol.

Bruce Lee = Kung Fu Knowledge? Lol.

Evidences? Google Mossad and Spetsnaz for example.

See whether they use "Boxing" as the foundation of their fighting system.

Please don't tell me that you're an American.[/QUOTE]

Oh those swear words I use all the time that are in the valid points I posted? Yeah, those.

I'm not saying thats what it is, but he did know all about it. And actually combined the practicality of all fighting styles (boxing and kung fu) to create his own thing. Not only that but he has amazing training routines. Not that you would know anything about training routines, since youre a google-jockey and never trained for a fight in your life. And if you ever went to a kung fu gym you know they dont usually condition your body the way they do in boxing.

Google it yourself, or post the link. "Hey guys I'm gonna try to make a debate, but not actually post it"

Lol, I never even claimed they used boxing, or claimed it. Enjoy arguing with your self about something no one ever stated.

And yeah I am, what are you? I'm guessing you are a american weeabo, considering your biased twards asian fighting and disregarding all the things I bring up and every other fighting style of other countrys.

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
OK, let us use a little bit of logic here.

Now, you claim to be an "expert" in this field (-> I take the subject quite seriously, since I know all about it.) while I never claimed to be one. However, we can use independent evidences to proves our point;

You claim that "Western Boxing = the ultimate form of fighting". Well, OK. What organizations utilize this to the greatest extant? I pointed out special forces i.e. those who are trained to kill. Oddly enough, these killing machines did not use Boxing as the foundation of their fighting system even though you claimed the latter as the ultimate form of fighting.

How are you going to explain that?

PS: Cursing words does not equal to proving your point, lol.

Silly Americans...

godofwar7

Well kung fu seem to train you in the long run, because i don't think actually expect you to fight anyone soon so youre not going to see any real benefits unless you train for years while if you go to a boxing gym, theyre going to prep you for matches against people, and while that is still going to take awhile initially... yeah...

I was fairly certain some kung fu's were designed to kill, and well practical application of that stuff against a boxer would land them in jail. Like poking people's eyes out is fair game ;hello;

But don't take my words without a grain of salt, im not experienced in any field.

Edit: Serious Question: What do you do against a down opponent in boxing?

I know it's against the rules in matches, but some practical application against downed opponents, seems necessary for it to be the "best" fighting form.

[quote name='Kaze Araki']OK, let us use a little bit of logic here.

Now, you claim to be an "expert" in this field (-> I take the subject quite seriously, since I know all about it.) while I never claimed to be one. However, we can use independent evidences to proves our point;

You claim that "Western Boxing = the ultimate form of fighting". Well, OK. What organizations utilize this to the greatest extant? I pointed out special forces i.e. those who are trained to kill. Oddly enough, these killing machines did not use Boxing as the foundation of their fighting system even though you claimed the latter as the ultimate form of fighting.

How are you going to explain that?

PS: Cursing words does not equal to proving your point, lol.

Silly Americans...[/QUOTE]

1) Yeah, I know all about it.

2) It not in the army, because in the army its about killing, which doesnt end up as a stand up fight for more than 10 seconds. Theyre usually on the ground trying to strangle each other to death. Plus certian situations dont allow for a fighting style to be used, those guys are usually close to each other trying to kill each other with weapons. Why would I try to sqaure up with a person who has grenades and a pistol to fight? Thats retarded, I'm going to try to jump right at him (which boxing could aid in punching). The M16 is regarded as the greatest rifle, but not every country uses it. I'm not gonna be like "Oh well every other rifle sucks, theyre stupid" Theyre good in their own ways. And what I'm speaking of in this thread is a FIGHT, a FIGHT as in bare handed face to face. Not in a jungle fighting people will guns. And in a FIGHT boxing most certainly always wins do to its over all function and complete practicality . Now I know what youre gonna say "omfg but they can grab you and kill you by strangling you, that makes that better clearly!!" Yeah well, like I said its an over all balance, just because youre good at one thing doesnt mean youll win (and dont even try to say boxing is just about punching, especially when you never even did it or know how it works, because it will show your ignorance in the clearest form) And those guys dont have the footwork of a boxers, so good luck trying to catch them. Not only that but boxers are trained in STRATEGY, not just technique which means they know how to get to your mind and open you up.

And boxing does kill too, but THEY HAVE GLOVES FOR A REASON, it is deadly. And when you sign to amatuers you have to sign a paper that says your hands are weapons and that you cant use them outside the ring. Look up Max Baer, whos killed 2 men in the ring. And thats while wearing gloves and mouth pieces. Joe louis used to punch so hard he'd knock your mouth piece off with your teeth still in it. Boxers (wear the gloves so they dont beat each other to death and dont break their hands (which I can attest to and any boxer, I've fractured my wrists and knuckkles many times while wearing gloves and handwraps).

PS: It doesnt, but thats what youre focusing on instead of what I'm actually saying. So stop bringing irrelevant things to try to nit pick and have something to try to insult me about, silly weeabo.

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
For your info, Mossad isn't military.

Special forces within the military and intelligence agencies do not use Boxing as the foundation of their fighting system.

Yet, these are the people that utilize killing technique to the highest extant.

PS: Oops, feeling butt-hurt? Well, if you like to insult others, surely you don't mind being insulted - don't you?

Silly Americans...

PS2: No one is talking about assault rifle or hand grenades.

Silly Americans...

[quote name='Kaze Araki']For your info, Mossad isn't military.

Special forces within the military and intelligence agencies do not use Boxing as the foundation of their fighting system.

Yet, these are the people that utilize killing technique to the highest extant.

PS: Oops, feeling butt-hurt? Well, if you like to insult others, surely you don't mind being insulted - don't you?

Silly Americans...

PS2: No one is talking about assault rifle or hand grenades.

Silly Americans...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm feeling the butthurt.

Since you have the IQ of a fruit-bat and keep bringing things up I just replied to, I'm just gonna let you look like the joke you are while I ignore you and let you go in circles.

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
Well, thank you very much.

I'll be sure to add more info in this thread about other fighting systems utilized by special forces.

Yeah, they are not Boxing.

Master Lo Man Kam teaches Special Forces

[youtube]JwvYSdEX-64[/youtube]

Nope, no boxing there.

Well, what to be expected.

These people are not into some fancy bullshit a la street punks or sportmen on the ring.

These are the people that utilize killing technique to the highest extant.

*Sight*

Silly Americans...

♣Kaname Madoka♣

who confused Wushu with Kungfu >_>

and if you really wanna know about Wushu... its a form of Kung Fu...

Click this

CLICKKKKK

>_> Wushu is the general term for Chinese martial Arts... its Mandrian >_>

btw if you need an example of people who preform Wushu...

theres Jet Li and Jackie Chan.. >_> everyone should know them >_>

Famous Chinese Martial Artists...

CLICK AS WELL

<--- is gonna research Ng Mui now.. shes sounds Amazing!

godofwar7

crooooom, why wont you answer my legitimate question?

What would boxers do after they've knocked down the opponent?

Do they eschew boxing and improvise or do they have established boxing techniques designed for those type of situations?

[quote name='godofwar7']crooooom, why wont you answer my legitimate question?

What would boxers do after they've knocked down the opponent?

Do they eschew boxing and improvise or do they have established boxing techniques designed for those type of situations?[/QUOTE]

I didnt notice it. Usually if a boxer knocks someone down their in a world of hurt and usually blacking out, even if they arent knocked down. I got punched inthe face once when I was starting out, the first punch that kid threw (which was a jab, the quickest punch in boxing), had hit me so accurately instantly my vision started going black. The corners and outer edges of my vision had nothing visible, only a small center that was blurry. From there the kid could have finished me off, since I wouldent see anything coming for the most part but it was just sparring. Like I said, its the accuracy of the punch that counts too, not just power. Since clearly the weakest punch was placed so well and it was snapped (like a whip, which is where explosive strength comes in handy, lifting weights wont make that better). So its much more than punching (which is what people think all boxing is), its the technique, accuracy, condition of the fighter, foot work (so that youre not off balance, fast, and so that your punches hurt more), and tons of other things.

So if a boxer knocks you down, youre most likely staying down. Or if youre stunned and dazed, youre most likely gonna get finished untill you hit the floor. At that point if youre in a street fight or w/e you can just typically result to some ground and pound while youre over him, or just kick the guy (which would hurt tons, and would come out like a whip similar to a punch because you have to have explosive strength in your legs to punch harder and to move fast in short bursts) or you can just let him get up, in which he'll be all wobbly and not back into his full senses, which you can drop him again. Or used the opportunity of him being dazed while he gets back up (if he fell down) to nail him with full weight shifted punches, which at that range, wit that much strength and nothing to worry about because the guy wont be able to hit you, you can believe some serious damage will be done and if youre a sick person you could even kill them.

Oh and btw I had a headache for 10 minutes after that one little punch at the start, so its not like you recover quickly from these things.

godofwar7

Hmmm, i see...

I'm trying to remember the martial art that was designed to fight while laying on the ground, but since i can't seem to remember, i wont extend the issue

♣Kaname Madoka♣

theres Jujitsu...

Jiujitsu

Judo

and at times even Akido is as well..

but I think you're refering to Jiujitsu

Status
Not open for further replies.