Well now-this isn't a surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroNightStar

DDR Elite Master
That I'm here. It's that Lunie guy who convinced me. In any case, hi to you all. The name's Keith and I'm a bit of a weird one, but probably one of the easiest people to get along with. I'll try to be here as much as possible, but due to life and work *I separate these*, I'll probably be here PST evenings and my off days. Until we meet again...

KuroNightStar

DDR Elite Master
lol I missed cooking. I'm just making a quick onion dip for the potluck tomorrow-I don't feel like, nor do I have the money to cook for so many people. So I'm being cheap but thoughtful lol

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
That sounds so good right now. Hopefully you won't forget about this here place my good friend, blood and tears are going into the making of this.

KuroNightStar

DDR Elite Master
Lunie-I have a feeling I'm going to end up contributing a lot here, so I'll be around when I can.Amanda-Yeah, I know. Life has kept me busy and alive; plus I'm taking my own wants into effect. Nice to see you.

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
....there making you work on Halloween?tell them to go drown in a lake!no one should work on Halloween! Your suppose to get high on candy, not work >.>>>>

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
O.O it's not a neko? lol i really thought it would be, i'm surprised actuallyi live close to universal...well sorta, like 45 minsi can stalks you @.@ muhahaha then i will find out, it'll be epic *.*though breaking in is not going to be easy >.>>

lol Kira-you have no idea of my cat liking... it's really not normal, and I even have a nametag that says *KeithCat* on it. But uh... yeah... I should be getting to work now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.