• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimzy

Nice! :D

So it was already uploaded in MangaFox huh? xD

I'm afraid the links are broken. I'll try to download at least one. xD

[quote name='Wolfnagi']Yeah.

But I really need to buy the English version in case you guys wanna it scanned xD[/QUOTE]

You can scan the original that you have and translate it to english, don't have to buy the english version.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Murasaki Cho']You can scan the original that you have and translate it to english, don't have to buy the english version.[/QUOTE]

Okay.....

But scanlating it isn't my forte,

Hench, me scanning the English version.....

Waiting for the english version?

Enjoy for lifetimes woth of time ^^. That's just how it is, the reason why scanlating exists is that because some publishers (itt: Idiots and assholes) don't think a manga series is gonna sell they won't and never ever ever ever have it translated and produced in your country, breaking the dreams of countless drooling fanbois and gurls.

On the other hand, Japanese publishers are also greedy fucks (itt: idiots) who also have their share of stupidity for disallowing scanlation, and calling it a crime (read japanese news about this). Not only they cripple their potential to be discovered through the internet it also eliminates the factor to be able to disseminate their product faster--that is through the fast and free-flowing web.

In the end, all of them are losers. I don't know about the readers though :>

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Helios Eclipse is local -.-"

Its already finished so I just need to wait for the full complete version of English.

Oh that so? I guess all i've said goes to the trash bin (or not).

Sorry I just don't read previous comments, too bothersome ^^.

Anyway enjoy your translated (hopefully not terrible) manga.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
I suggest uploading Pokemon Adventures (Alternate Title: Pokemon Special), Pokemon Adventures Black an White, The Electric Tale of Pikachu, and the rest of that.

I find the manga much better than the anime.

[quote name='Wolfnagi']Oh yeah,

Remembered this.

Can you guys upload some other manga from different countries?

If you does, then I want to add in Helios Eclipse![/QUOTE]

You.... >_>

How about Under 18 ? Its more awesome than Helios Eclipse.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Chido.']You.... >_>

How about Under 18 ? Its more awesome than Helios Eclipse.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, UNDER 18~!!!!

I only have the No Fear series, haven't bough the original...

Maybe I can upload it and ask someone else to scanlate while I do the translation xD

[quote name='Wolfnagi']Oh yeah, UNDER 18~!!!!

I only have the No Fear series, haven't bough the original...

Maybe I can upload it and ask someone else to scanlate while I do the translation xD[/QUOTE]

Scanning will ruin the page's quality, some cleaning is needed. Translation, we can do it easy. I can ask my Kamitakus member for cleaning. We only need typesetter.

We can add Kijiya too. 8D

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
I skipped the first three volume of Kijiya and goes straight towards when he already infected with pelesits....

Need update on that, Chi.

[quote name='Wolfnagi']I skipped the first three volume of Kijiya and goes straight towards when he already infected with pelesits....

Need update on that, Chi.[/QUOTE]

<---

Got all vols of Kijiya. 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.